TENORS, This week SPECIAL SALE.

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
FATHER'S DAY SPECIALS. I am a Dad, and what uke playing Dad wouldn't want a new uke. Or, use it as an excuse to buy yourself a new one.. ;)

I need to move some of these ukes out to purchase more. I am offering THIS WEEK ONLY. Two Nice Tenors to choose from, Lowered and will be a loss to me, but I need to get these things moving because I am trying to make a name for myself in Uke sales. If you need to save up, I will also offer a "Lay-A-Way" style sale for these as well. A portion down, then pay of off in a couple payments, and it's yours.

THIS WEEK ONLY. Commitment by June 19th locks in this lowered price.

Be one of the 1st few to have one of my Dük Ukes... So far, the 3 people that got the 1st three Düks love them.

1st: Solid Curl Maple Tenor, Nice abalone and Mother of Pearl Inlays. Sealed geared tuners. Set up with great action and intonation with the new Aquilas. Bone nut and saddle. Beautiful to look at and play. Nice tone. WITH hard case: $229.95 (+shipping) Try and buy a solid maple tenor this nice for less than $300, with or without hard case.

concert6a.jpg

2nd: Really cool vintage sexy body shape. Solid Acacia with cool abalone and mother of pearl palm scene inlay. Very nice tone, set up with low action, great intonation. Aquilas, sealed geared tuners. Bone nut and saddle. This one sounds really nice, and will turn heads at your next uke gathering. Hard case included. this week only, $229.95 +shipping.

tenor2a.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh, I like that maple

Thats funny, because my wife loves that one, and I hate it.. lol.. It is one of those that you either love it or ya hate it.. lol.. And yes, the maples are really pretty, and sound bright and tight. I have two of the Maples.

...Lowered and will be a loss to me, but I need to get these things moving because I am trying to make a name for myself in Uke sales...

So...you're taking a loss on each one but you'll make it up in volume... :) (Sorry, couldn't resist the old joke.)

I'm so tempted! I've been wanting to get a tenor for my dad, but I'm not sure if he'd really try to play.

Oh my lord. Very very pretty! Sorry, what brands are they? Need to Youtube how they sound :) Very interested though.

So...you're taking a loss on each one but you'll make it up in volume... :) (Sorry, couldn't resist the old joke.)

lol.... Yeah, redneck math.. lol... Reminds me of an old Texas Aggie joke.. ;)...

There are a couple sound samples here in thr forums somewhere.. I know there is one of the maple, not sure about if I made one or the Acacia tho.

Top Bottom