Rock Band?

I know there's a guitar hero thread but Rock Band is whole other thing. I've played it a couple of times and was intrigued. Have any of you played it? what do you think?what instrument are you best at when playing the game? And from a 1-10, how good are you?

Haven't played it but I know I'd be bad at it.

im like a 8 on drums. 1 on mike :[
did u know on some songs the bass is like 3 times harder than guitar "/

i'd say im a 7 on guitar/bass, 1 on mic, 3 on drums... although i dont play on the drums since my bro likes to play on it. i think drums are hella fun tho

I just graduated from Medium to Hard on guitar. I don't play on drums too much because the only time I can play is at night, so I would probably end up waking up the house with my incessant noise. I don't sing. hahah

gamertag: magneticseven

If I'm online and playing RB, find me and let's jam!

not for the ps3 cuz activision doesn't want rock band to be able to use it :mad: there was a patch that harmonix made to make it work but activision didn't allow it

not for the ps3 cuz activision doesn't want rock band to be able to use it :mad: there was a patch that harmonix made to make it work but activision didn't allow it
aww that sux. I think the rock band guitar design is pretty good but it feels too fragile and light compared to the gh remote. Me and my friend thought of like a gh remote with rock band designs.

Top Bottom