Thread: So i was browsing

Default So i was browsing

So i stopped off at island bazaar on my way home to decide on what uke i wanted next but couldn't buy (Lanikai LU11 soprano looks like it might be the one)
    But I ended up talking to the only other customer in the store. he had just picked up his first uke a month ago and already bought his second. I turned him on to this webpage so hopefully he will log in and say hi.
    Just thought i would let ya know what i did today =P
    Nurdaben (nrd - ah - bin)
    check out my Youtube or Facebook
    i ♥ ♪♫♪

Hey, if it's on your way home, you should stop by tomorrow from 7-9 for Kolohe night at Island Bazaar. It's Hawaiian night led by Uncle Henry. It's fun and only 5 bucks. I'll share my music book with you. Don't forget your uke.
    Sally
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Dang, I really gotta get myself over there more often. I bought a uke there once, but I had a ride then, and now a trip there means a lengthy bus trip. Hmm I bet I can dig up some of my musician buddies to bum a ride from though. I'm starting a new job so I don't know what my schedule is gonna be yet, but I'll get over there one of these days
    "The only cure of course is to buy more. Eventually you will drive yourself into utter poverty, or alienate everyone who has ever loved you. Either way, it will be ok, because you'll still have your ukes....."
    -boozelele

where abouts ya live Venge
    Nurdaben (nrd - ah - bin)
    check out my Youtube or Facebook
    i ♥ ♪♫♪

Thread Information