Olympics

I heard on the radio out here that Guam had the biggest olympic athlete to date. I didn't research any records, but this is what I heard. I guess the guy is 6' something, and 399 lbs., and he's participating in judo. To me, that's all the olympic record I need baby, that's our gold.

I heard this today too! Apparently he was our flag bearer!

Phelps is the man... That guy is Lance caliber.

I have always watched the Olympics but this year I am really into it. I don't know what changed, but I'm enjoying them quite a bit.

dont it finish tomorrow?? sunday right..??
i have watched it like once for about 10mins... and i was at the library -

see the Jamaican guy smash every1 in the 200 metres, and then the guy who came 2nd was full cheering and he got dis-qualified... sad haha

rules r rules tho

The table tennis seriously has to be the greatest sport at the olympics by a mile

Bryan was raised in Hawaii and graduated from highschool in Kaneohe...congratulations!

I hope I get to see him when he comes to Kauai next week (I think it's next week...might be the week after that).

That Jamaican guy Usain Bolt blew me away. He's so cocky but I can't help but love him. lol

Did you see that Men's 4x100 Relay?!

This was my face during 3rd leg and Anchor: :eek: Sheesus Christ. Usain Bolt is a beast.

Top Bottom