Olympics

Just wanted to say, I think that basketball game with the USA vs. China was unfair. I think they can be evenly matched shooting wise, especially with China making most of there three-pointers, but they aren't tall enough to put a defense against the US. They should have a "mess with your own size" concept.

Just wanted to say, I think that basketball game with the USA vs. China was unfair. I think they can be evenly matched shooting wise, especially with China making most of there three-pointers, but they aren't tall enough to put a defense against the US. They should have a "mess with your own size" concept.

Yeah - we need taller players on the US Team! Yao Ming is TOO TALL! :rolleyes:

YaoMingRuns.jpg

us got SMOKED in womens volleyball

Not true, they win in Swimming. I saw an Aussie or two win in swimming.

I'd like to complain about the coverage here. We actually have two choices: Eurosport or the Finnish state channel YLE. Both of these channels are complete crap. They have me wishing NBC would show its online Olympic coverage outside the US, but sadly, the world wide web has never been worldwide.

Not true, they win in Swimming. I saw an Aussie or two win in swimming.

I'd like to complain about the coverage here. We actually have two choices: Eurosport or the Finnish state channel YLE. Both of these channels are complete crap. They have me wishing NBC would show its online Olympic coverage outside the US, but sadly, the world wide web has never been worldwide.

Go to MyP2P.Eu and they have quite a few of the Olympic games available in the Live Sports section. You'll just need to download/install the appropriate software/media player to watch the events.

Go to MyP2P.Eu and they have quite a few of the Olympic games available in the Live Sports section. You'll just need to download/install the appropriate software/media player to watch the events.

You can also just go to nbcolympics.com and watch almost all the events live streamed without commentary (how i like it).

china KILLED IT in gymnastics.

like " WOW FAH OUT!":eek:

wasn't alot of gymnasts underage though, or did they sort that out?

I LOVE watching womans beach vollyball :love:...:uhoh:

boxing was sweet, i watched England completely OWN Ghana. Except for its really hard trying to find the matches and what station they come on.

yea, but the the fireworks were there during the real deal, but they spliced in that footage cause its dangerous for helos to get that close. To me its no big deal, im more annoyed about the little girl lip synching.

yea, but the the fireworks were there during the real deal, but they spliced in that footage cause its dangerous for helos to get that close. To me its no big deal, im more annoyed about the little girl lip synching.

... but the but the girl lip-syncing looked so much cuter than the actual singer! :p

I heard on the radio out here that Guam had the biggest olympic athlete to date. I didn't research any records, but this is what I heard. I guess the guy is 6' something, and 399 lbs., and he's participating in judo. To me, that's all the olympic record I need baby, that's our gold.

Top Bottom