Sweet Child of Mine Vodka Cover

Cokecan72

Reaction score
Not posted much laterly, (been busy), but had a spot of spair time last night, a bottle of vodka and me uke out, and inspired by said bottle of vodka thought i would have a bash at the classic GnR song sweet child of mine..

Just for fun :)

Keep on strummin

Good job, nice lead lines, love the relaxed vocals..... looks like you were enjoying yourself..... I find I often play my best in front of others with just the right amount of 'social lubricant'.....

oh, and.... come on, you Spurs!.....

Good job, nice lead lines, love the relaxed vocals..... looks like you were enjoying yourself..... I find I often play my best in front of others with just the right amount of 'social lubricant'.....

oh, and.... come on, you Spurs!.....

Thanks Buddy glad you liked it, i use to find also that when i used to do gigs a few years back, that the right amount of 'Social lubricant' as you say helps no end, plus at home just for fun can make your enjoyment a little more enjoyable...

and indeedy Come on you Spurs (COYS!!!!), Yido !!! :)

That was not only good, it was fun! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the kind comment, glad you enjoyed my little version of it ;)

made my morning! Thanks! Enjoyed immensely!

Cheers Buddy, i'm glad that i brightened up your morning, thanks for letting me know i appreciate it... :)

Keep on strummin ♫

Aloha Cokecan72,
Wow that was awesome..Been a while eh...Keep um coming...Thank for sharing..MM Stan

Aloha Cokecan72,
Wow that was awesome..Been a while eh...Keep um coming...Thank for sharing..MM Stan

Not had the free time as of late that i use to have, but when i can i will... As always it's a pleasure to hear from you, take care buddy and Keep on strummin ♫

That was wicked mate. I really laughed when you started, glad you left them in, great version of a classic. Did you work it out yourself or have you got tabs for it.

Cheers Buddy, I left them in as 1) it kinda of amuzed me, 2) Just to prove that its not easy (after a few vodka's anyways if your me) and i thought it might make a few people chuckle as it was only done just for fun.
I worked it out by listerning to a couple of other youtube ukulele versions and thought to myself in a haze of ukulele vodka madness HA HA, got to have a bash at that.. Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for commenting...
Keep on strummin ♫

Top Bottom