10 original songs - Jacob's Trio

Jake_Loew

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just finished an album of original music. 10 of my own tunes, (2 are instrumentals). My name is Jake Loew, and I just finished my first year at Ohio University. I was writing a lot of songs for a couple months, and I decided that I wanted to round up a couple other players to record a few of them with me. It was a challenge to teach others my songs because I have trouble representing music on a page, but luckily, I found 2 very competent and talented musicians to play with. We are called Jacob's Trio

I play a baritone ukulele and sing, Joe Haines plays acoustic guitar and sings harmonies, and Steven Heffner plays double bass.

It was really exciting for me to hear my own songs, that I had been playing by myself, brought to life with other instruments.

The album is streaming and availible for free download at www.jacobstrio.bandcamp.com
and you can also like us on facebook by searching "Jacob's Trio"

also, if you'd like to be put on my mailing list to receive information about my future musical and artistic projects, just send me an email asking me to add you at jakeloew@yahoo.com

Thanks, and enjoy!
Jake

Great original music. Nice work!

Top Bottom