If You Want to Start an Ukulele Club...

Wat kind like tapioca or chocolate? how bout we go patch adams and fill it up wit spaghetti?

i would definetely fill up a pool with pineapple juice or apple juice.

or maybe both........yum yum yum!

cool

its funny thats you posted this because i dont know if there is a ukulele club at my school. but there are like 30 people that i know play the uke well. I was thinking about starting one since the end of my freshman year

sounds like a good idea
except no one in my school has a uke
and im freshman, so maybe i should wait

awesome!!!
some friends and i are going through the process of creating a ukulele club at my school right now
now it only the school board wouldnt be so tough

P.S. were also going through the process of creating a twister (like the game) club but its not going as well as the ukulele club lol

awesome!!!
some friends and i are going through the process of creating a ukulele club at my school right now
now it only the school board wouldnt be so tough

P.S. were also going through the process of creating a twister (like the game) club but its not going as well as the ukulele club lol

Awesome, keep us updated on the status of your club.

man this is wat i been tell everyone at skool man theres alot of people that play uke at my skool in gardena high at Ca

no one listens to me man i want a club at my skool

its funny thats you posted this because i dont know if there is a ukulele club at my school. but there are like 30 people that i know play the uke well. I was thinking about starting one since the end of my freshman year

Get it started my friend! We'll send you stuff to give away!

I'm trying to start an alternate music group... like... ukes, bass, melodicas, and of course some guitar backing but instruments that aren't given their due credit! Maybe I'll even bring in the old crockpot drumkit. :)

-Jeff

wat suks bout dis is dat
1. all kids at my skool ar eeder palangi or miko
2. da only Ukrz i kno ar me n my bro.

a uke club wood dominate my sckool havin everybody at my feet begging for mor ookniss an den i'll mek dem be my ukin puppies dat fetch my noosspepah an mek me ORenj jooss...
or sumtin like dat

a uke club wood dominate my sckool havin everybody at my feet begging for mor ookniss an den i'll mek dem be my ukin puppies dat fetch my noosspepah an mek me ORenj jooss...
or sumtin like dat

My first attempt at tabbing:

Code:
A(n) ukulele club would dominate my school.  Having 
everybody at my feet, begging for more uke-ness 
and then I'll make them be my uking 
puppies that fetch my newspaper and make me orange juice... 
or something like that.

Please feel free to correct me.

My first attempt at tabbing:
Do you have the chords and strumming pattern as well? No link, post them directly here so I don't have to click again!

Hey this is great :). I don't know anyone in my school or area that plays the uke except me. Not many people play in England - it's usually associated with George Formby or tiny tim (what a great guy) - so I think it'd be harder to start one up in my school. People look at me funny when I tell them i play the ukulele ("The Ook-oo-what-what?"). I will try and see how it goes :).

Matt

I have finally started a Ukulele Club here in Spanaway Lake High School. Unfortunately for certain reasons I cannot join myself, but I did it for them. Sadly I don't think I'll be getting any credit for staring it myself because people don't know I started it :( but whatever. We meet every Tuesday after school, and our Second meet will be next Tuesday. Thanks UU!!

Top Bottom