Worst movies ever!

Gotta be "The Fountain." Seemed so promising, yet even with Hugh Jackman it was terrible!

Fear Dot Com or Jason X.

4 hours of my life I will never get back.

Six Bend Trap. I could have been travelling on a one way ticket to Switzerland instead!

Videodrome, although some people like it. I saw it when it was first released and my college roommate at the time (who had chosen the movie) turned to me halfway through and apologized.

Also, Moving, which starred Richard Pryor and has to be one of the least funny comedies ever made.

-Pete

"Bugs". Radioactive roaches that could start fires with sparks when they rubbed their legs together. They could also get together in groups and spell out words on the wall.

And just about any Barbara Streisand movie. I'm sure she's talented but it escapes me why.

Two Lane Blacktop, 1971. James Taylor, Dennis Wilson, Warren Oates and Harry Dean Stanton doing a lot of existential mumbling punctuated by long, highly significant silences and brooding looks. But almost worth it it for the scenery along old Route 66.

Tank. The only movie I've ever walked out on.

Now if we're talking "so bad, it's good" movies, that's different. You can keep Troll 2 and Plan 9 and The Room... my vote is for The Apple. The first time I watched it, I spent most of the time with my mouth literally agape at the entire proceedings. My brain just couldn't process it.

But now I've seen the movie probably a dozen times and I love it.

If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

JJ

I'll probably get shot for this but there have been two movies I walked out of.

1st one I can't remeber the name of it, it was that bad. and the second one was the Matrix. Everyone tells me I gave up to early but that 45 minutes that I watched sucked major sucks.

hahaha - Matrix is one of my all time favorites. Probably seen it a dozen times. At least.

What are your rotten tomatoes?
So many, so many...

The Last Airbender, Throw Mama From a Train, Trancers (all three), any of the Exorcist sequels, 300, Carlos, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Observe & Report, Splice, Wristcutters, Terminator Salvation,, Extract, Alien Apocalypse, Sleuth (remake), Invasion of the Pod People, Dogville, King Kong (Jackson's remake), just a few that spring immediately to mind...

I loved The Matrix!..If you said the Matrix 2 or 3 I would totally agree!..As for lame movies I'm going to with Donnie Darko and Howard the Duck..Oh and that movie Legend with Tom Cruise.

I'll have to say that Jaws4 popped into my head. The shark tracks the widow of Chief Brody down to the Carribean to exact revenge. 'nuf said

Top Bottom