The main site registration issue

Joe Losacco

Reaction score
On the main UU site, I've tried to sign up and am still waiting for a confirmation so I can watch some of the videos but I haven't gotten one. What do I do here? Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

Me, too.... not that big a deal, don't really use it, just the forum, but I've tried a couple of times over the last month or two to no avail.... using a Mac, tried both Firefox and Safari.....

I had the same issues for over a week. Tried three different e-mail accounts on three different computers, as I was trying to register for UU+.

In the end, I used the contact form, and one of the mods was able to help me out. It was frustrating, but well worth it in order to sign up for UU+.

Keep at it.

Sorry for the frustration, I've been working for a while on trying to get this bug fixed. It seems to only appear when people try to register with emails provided by ISPs (cox, sbc, etc). Something about how those email accounts filter spam.

If you're signing up for a UU+ account and didn't receive your password email please just email me directly for now,

ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

Thanks,

You can see Aldrine's videos on youtube.

Can you help?

We are looking to pay for a ukulele player/singer who can sing "Over the Rainbow" like Brother IZ on December 23, 2011 at 8:00 p.m. at the Italian Village. Frank F. is going to ask Kristen M. to marry him and that is their favorite song. Can anyone help? We don't know where to find someone.
Thanks,
Jenny
(312) 915-6902 or (773) 907-0772

Top Bottom