Solid koa custom tenor uke

Ukujes

Reaction score
up for sale is my custom koa tenor uke made in hawaii. it is practically brand new. if there are any questions let me know

also, the uke is now strung up with d'addario pro arte strings rather than the hilo's that are one in the pics

You also need a price...His signature says its a Woodley White Uke

Last edited:
Yea, he's on the Big Island - contact info can be found on his website; White Guitars.

BTW, here are the guidelines for posting in the Marketplace . . .

Last edited:
Using some quick Google-fu.

The maker seems to be Woodley White who is a member of the Big Island Ukulele Guild

From his website it seems that he'll build you an ukulele from scratch starting at $1200. However he does sell some through Vintage Guitars International and there is currently one listed on sale at $1495 (down from $1600).

It's a very lovely instrument.

Very nice looking but it looks like there is a price tag hanging from it that looks like $1250? Could be wrong. Looks gorgeous!

Very nice looking but it looks like there is a price tag hanging from it that looks like $1250? Could be wrong. Looks gorgeous!

Ha! I saw that too. I suppose $250 more than the actual cost is a deal in a way, isn't it? After all, shipping and a case are at least a $250 value, right?

ok, i started a little high, i figured some haggling was invloved. i paid over 1300 for the uke with taxes, 75 for the case, and shipping will be included. the uke is brand new, it's barely been used, but i'm looking to get a car so i need some extra cash as i already have a perfectly fine ukulele. let's say $1,300 total for the uke, the case, and shipping. that's better than you can get a woodley white ukulele new as his prices have gone up.

Top Bottom