Stick figure uke family

Dougf

Reaction score
You know those stick figure family decals that people put in the back window of their cars? How about something like that that represents your ukulele family? I've always thought those things were a bit silly, but I think I'd do a uke version if I could find out how to make those decals. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks,

Doug

I make those stick figures (cut them, not draw them), but don't have any uke players. The closest I've got is stick figures with Hawaiian shirts. I wish I could find some artwork like that. I'll see ask around and see if I can find an artist to create some.

Presenting my family's uke group logo....

familyaffairLogo.jpg

Waves hands - I can do these :) I could actually do Cb's one if wanted, single colour would be best but I could print if nec. They're great fun.

You know those stick figure family decals that people put in the back window of their cars? How about something like that that represents your ukulele family? I've always thought those things were a bit silly, but I think I'd do a uke version if I could find out how to make those decals. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks,

Doug

Old thread, but just saw these...

http://kani-ka-pila.com/wordpress/catalogue/more-great-stuff

What! No cat with ukulele?

Don't know if I should be speaking for him, but Chindog now does have the uke players - I have a great one from him on my uke case!

I know that there are window cling sheets that you can print directly on in color - a friend printed a set for me of the dual and quad line kites I used to fly. (By the way, KAS is quite similar to UAS, and can be somewhat more expensive...)

Top Bottom