Black Bear Soprano

roxhum

Reaction score
My Black Bear Soprano from Eugene Ukulele arrived at the United States Post office in my town this morning at 5:18 a.m.

I can't leave the house for fear they will try to deliver and won't leave it if I am not home. I am afraid to power wash the patio furniture and dogs houses in the back yard for fear of not hearing the knock at my door. If it doesn't come today they will try to deliver on Tuesday but I will be at work so will have to wait until until Wednesday before I can pick it up from the post office. Oh the torture of it all................

Aloha Roxhum,
Ah....the wait...shooots, I know the feeling.... kick your shoes off and pick up your kamaka pineapple and play away...it will be there soon...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

It'll be worth the wait!

Aloha Black Bear Uke Gal,
Weeee congtats...wow that ukulele has traveled some ways back and forth....the box took a beating....but I know Bruddah Eugene packs them very well...so give us the results....we are waiting..
stop teasing us...ha ha...anyways have fun and enjoy...Happy strummings..

So glad it arrived-- now open the box and share some pictures!! :)

P.S. And hug your corgis for me :D

I played one the other day at NC Uke academy. It was sweet sounding. If I didn't have a "sailor" on order I probably would have picked it up. I bet you are going to love it! Congratulations!

The Black Bear is getting acquainted with the rest of the family.

IMG_0341.jpg

It doesn't look like my windows are going to get washed today.

Hi Rox,

Congrats on the Black Bear koa soprano. Isn't the tone great? And the volume is more like a concert. Classic, elegant looks on those BB ukes!

Great pictures too. I didn't know Corgis played ukuleles. My 'pup' Rafael is more into percussion instruments :D

The Black Bear is getting acquainted with the rest of the family.

View attachment 25233

It doesn't look like my windows are going to get washed today.

hi Roxie

whew. Glad she arrived safe and sound mate. The waiting is the hardest part (for the seller as well as the buyer!). Hope you're really happy with the uke. Big sound, eh, but warm and rich too.

Pretty family you got there! Talk soon

jon

oh, washing windows...down here in backwater Birralee, we just let the rain do that buddy :p (I've never been accused of working too hard but I'm not taking any chances...he he)

Congratulations on your new ukulele! it looks great and seems to fit in very nicely with its new siblings. And isn't there something about there being peace on earth when dogs lie down with bears?

I got one also, and it is the best sounding soprano I have ever heard. I need to review it...

The volume and warmth are amazing and I hear it will get sweeter in a the next few week.

Thank you all for your comments. I have been playing it non stop for the last 1 1/2 hours. Yes it is very warm and mellow, particularly for a soprano. I am very pleased with it.

DocJ, yes corgis can do anything they put their mind to, even play the ukulele.

Jon, thank you for the Black Bear, I love it! You wash windows like I wash cars.

Natalie, My corgis and honorary corgis say to tell your corgi's "Hey".

I love new uke day!

Here is the "whole" family. A ukulele for each of us

View attachment 25244

Oh, Rox, just love pictures of your pups and their ukes. That Black Bear is beautiful. Hope to hear you play a tune or two on it soon. What are your pups' names?

Love the picture of the pups and the Ukes! Yay! Glad it arrived, waiting is the hardest part I think, I'm just about to refresh the USPS website to see where mine has got to!

Top Bottom