Eugene's "IDIOT BOX BONANZA"

Howdy. I am now the proud owner of a Ken Timms Ukulele. :) Here's a little video I made to show off my new toys and to say thank you. I feel blessed to have won against such tough competition. You all made some wonderful videos that entertained us all, and most of all we had fun.
Thanks again to Eugene & Ed, you guys rock.

Last edited:
nicely done video! :) that is a beautful instrument congrats again and thanks for the '3D' view and review.

on a side note, I followed the link to your video 'the tea exorsist' -it is brilliant! I'm sharing this one for halloween! heehee :D

Thank you kindly wolfybau. And I'm glad you like Tea Exorsist, even with my bad acting :)

good onya Matt. Cheers mate, it was a great contest and you a deserved winner.

Folks, after much delay I finally posted off everyone's prizes yesterday. So sorry it's taken so long. The DVDs are all region free so should be compatible with your players, but let me know if you have any probs and I'll send you something else. I do have a horrible feeling that I may have forgotten somebody though. Please, if nothing arrives in 2-3 weeks PM me. Got a bit confused with all the names and addresses at one point in the packaging...

But thanks everyone so much for this, it was great fun to watch you all! :)

tanks so much Eugene , lookin forward especialy to hearing the CDs of your music, love your videos. hope verything get sorted ok.

Hi Eugene/Jon. I received my DVD and CD today :) They're both great and put a big smile on my chops! Thanks for taking the time to organise everything you're a top bloke.

well my wife stopped by our house today cause we are still out of power from this freaky october snowstorm on Saturday! So I can't wait to get them tomorrow night and listen to your cd she says it sound good so far! Thanks again!

yeah the east coast got a trick to go along with the treat! poor kids I heard a lot of towns canceled trick or treat etc.

got my package too can't wait to check them out too. also those pretty stamps of the Austrailan landscape came off the package so they are now stuck to my didgeridoo. haha So now at least there is something authenticaly austrailian abotu it :rolleyes: ;) many thanks again Jon and all the best.

Top Bottom