Playing uke at the beach

yeah John, that's me too.

Hawaiians to have it lucky Miso.

Just to let you know, in the country I am in, music is forbidden in public. Yes, No kidding. I live on a compound that is supposed to be a shelter from the public so I can feel more at ease with my own culture. The problem is that now the compound has more percentage of nationals and I have to find secluded spots to play or sing. Its funny. I'll be strumming along and if I see somebody who looks like they could be a national, I have to stop playing out of respect for them.

So..... This playing in the water feels extra fun.

Now you got me interested..where exactly are you from??

Now you got me interested..where exactly are you from??

I am gonna speak code here.

I attended a James Hill session in Singapore where he taught us how to sing the song Sheik of Araby.

If your strings get sticky from the salt air, come visit America's third coast...the Great Lakes. The Sweetwater Seas are easy on instruments.

Oh I am so tempted to do this now :D Have to learn more stuff tho so I can play for more then 20 minutes without repeating haha

Where are you at?! Ric

yeah John, that's me too.

Hawaiians to have it lucky Miso.

Just to let you know, in the country I am in, music is forbidden in public. Yes, No kidding. I live on a compound that is supposed to be a shelter from the public so I can feel more at ease with my own culture. The problem is that now the compound has more percentage of nationals and I have to find secluded spots to play or sing. Its funny. I'll be strumming along and if I see somebody who looks like they could be a national, I have to stop playing out of respect for them.

So..... This playing in the water feels extra fun.

Ok, I am in a Kingdom and there is lots of sand. and lots of oil. Rock the casbah type of place.

I just got "permission" to play and sing in the compound because some of the bosses hired a band a few months ago and this "set precedent".

So.... Here goes. No more shyness playing uke.

I don't think Algeria has had any kings since the 16th century..plus there is music in Algeria.
http://youtu.be/H3X7Y0zT5jo
Think more "absolute islamic monarchy", the place is a mecca, but not for the arts.

Top Bottom