Custom Collings UC2 Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

hi everyone. <SOLD><SOLD><SOLD>

This is an unbelievable ukulele. The warmest and sweetest tones, amazing volume and projection and one of the smoothest players I've ever owned.

Some specs:

Adirondack Spruce top
Mahogany back, sides and neck
Custom western shaded top
Rope purfling, Ivoroid binding
Geared peghed tuners
Ebony fretboard, bridge and headstock overlay
Full Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish
Custom Collings hardshell case

Some pictures:

DSCF7219.jpgDSCF7221.jpgDSCF7220.jpgDSCF7223.jpg

some more pics from the Artisan Guitars website:

http://artisanguitars.com/collings-...stern-shaded-top-and-rope-purfling/#more-9321

Paid $1870, December 2010. Asking $1400 plus shipping. Amazing instrument. This ukulele is the only one made by Collings with these custom specs. It is in Excellent+ condition with little sign of playwear.

More photographs and some sound and visual demos to follow.

Thanks for looking all. :)

Last edited:
Sound and visual demos 1...

Last edited:
Sound and visual demos 2...

any questions, additional photos and any other matter please PM me, I'll be happy to answer and help out if I can. Thanks much everybody. It really is a lovely, lovely uke. Any buyer will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
This should sell in micro seconds! I would be all over it if it was a Tenor. This is an incredible deal for an exquisite instrument. Geez Jon I hope you are getting somethng way special to replace this one. It will be hard to top it.

Holy Cow! You aren't done selling yet? Ummmm, I wonder what you are going to buy next...
I always loved the sound of your Collins, I always assumed it was a favorite of yours. If only I was a rich a woman...

Aloha Eugene,
Selling your baby .....shoots Hope all is well with you...now I am really worried...MM stan

Last edited:
Such a pretty uke. I always thought that one sounded exquisite. Good luck with your sale!

This should sell in micro seconds! I would be all over it if it was a Tenor. This is an incredible deal for an exquisite instrument. Geez Jon I hope you are getting somethng way special to replace this one. It will be hard to top it.

I heard he was getting a dolphin bridge makala to replace it b/c the reviews were so good:)

I love, I covet that uke its exactly what i want woods are perfect and I kinda lookin at cocerts, but I really don't want to live alone after 44 yrs with a uke nick named divorce. My word that is awsum.

I love, I covet that uke its exactly what i want woods are perfect and I kinda lookin at cocerts, but I really don't want to live alone after 44 yrs with a uke nick named divorce. My word that is awsum.

I'm trying to make sure you don't have to suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom