Thread: Daily Ukulele July 13th 2011

Default Daily Ukulele July 13th 2011

Good Morning Everyone

Today's song comes from Eugene Ukulele!

Page: 333
    Song: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

"Just love them Walt Disney tunes! This one is from the 1946 animated live action film, 'Song Of The South'. music Allie wrubel. lyrics Ray Gilbert. The song also won the Academy Award for Best Song the following year.

I recorded this at home on the trusty ol' flea ukulele."

Inspiration:

Lovely video Eugene! If anyone wants to be in tomorrow's or another DU, please send me the video link with the page and song in a PM and I'll post it up here, it means we only have videos from other UU members and my fingers don't fall off from trying to record everyday!

Enjoy

Get
    Astrid/Unknown Brand || Lilo/Ohana SK10S || Rhea/Luna Tattoo Pineapple || Hoa/Koa Pili Koko || Hope/Tanglewood TU1 CE || Kupuna/Eleuke Rosewood 100 Series || Joy/Poiple Flea || Cora/Clearwater Vita

Joey @ 4 Ukulele - My Ukulele Journey Blog || The Rocking Dodars || Bug Books: Joey Paul Online || "Like" me on FaceBook

Every ukulele Eugene Ukulele plays sounds amazing. He just brings out the best in every uke. I never get tired of watching and listening to Eugene Ukulele.
    RoxHum

"Music self-played is happiness self-made"

Sopranos: Donaldson (Myrtle), Kamaka (Koa), 2 Mainland's (Cedar/Rosewood & Mahogany),
    Nahenahe (Mahogany) (Thank you Stan)
    Concert: Mainland Classic Mahogany (low G)
    and one flashy white and gold Titano accordion

Quote Originally Posted by roxhum View Post
    Every ukulele Eugene Ukulele plays sounds amazing. He just brings out the best in every uke. I never get tired of watching and listening to Eugene Ukulele.
    100%
    Astrid/Unknown Brand || Lilo/Ohana SK10S || Rhea/Luna Tattoo Pineapple || Hoa/Koa Pili Koko || Hope/Tanglewood TU1 CE || Kupuna/Eleuke Rosewood 100 Series || Joy/Poiple Flea || Cora/Clearwater Vita

Joey @ 4 Ukulele - My Ukulele Journey Blog || The Rocking Dodars || Bug Books: Joey Paul Online || "Like" me on FaceBook

Gotta love it, AND that flea
    health, hope and ukuleles

Love the song, the flea, AND the clothes!

Just before I head to bed! I NEED a video for tomorrow, so if you're interested, PM me the page number from the DU, the song name and the video and anything you want to say about it, and I'll post it as the "inspiration"

Thanks everyone and thanks again to Eugene for today's video!

Thread Information