UU main page

How often do you visit UU's main page

• Everytime I log in.

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • About once a week.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Only when I know there is a new video.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Once in awhile to see what's up.

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Rarely

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • About never, I just visit the forum

Votes: 25 29.1%

• Total voters
Aloha Mike,
I Usually go there first and look at the new posts section and check out what new on the video lessons.....then the forums...MM Stan

I check it about once a week, when I get on my home computer and have to go through there to get to the forums. I usually use my iPhone and it goes direct to the forums.

Almost never for me, and I am that way on almost every forum I belong to. I guess its mostly the forum content that draws me. I have been on forums where the owners/editors will put a descriptive thread (i.e. a thread title that tells you what it is) in the forums when they add something new. That will usually get me to the home page, if it looks like something I am interested in. I have also been on forums where the owners/editors participate heavily in the forums and that usually piques my interest enough to read their articles etc.

I know that I miss an awful lot of good instruction. tips, etc from Aldrine et. al by not going to the home page, but most times I just want some "light" ukulele banter.

Last edited:
I did this purely out of curiosity. I hardly ever look at the main page unless it strikes me that I haven't looked at the main page in months. Looks like about 1/3 of the folks always go straight to the forums.

Not very often. I visited a lot more when I was learning, but as my skills progress and my needs are more focused, I go there less and less.

It's all about Uke Minutes. And every now and then, I think about getting a shirt. I do like the shirts quite a bit.

Every time I check the site! I always link through there on my way to the forums..giving the latest "headline" a quick glance.

Top Bottom