Official UU "Ambassadors of Ukulele" Give-Away Contest! (Win a KoAloha Tenor!)

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Official UU "Ambassadors of Ukulele" Give-Away Contest! (Win a KoAloha Tenor!)

Hey UUers!

Ukulele Underground hasn't put on an official give-away contest for awhile, so here we go again! This time we're giving away a brand new KoAloha KTM-00 Tenor Ukulele AND a full Year of UU+ membership!

That way you can strum all day on an awesome uke and watch a whole year's worth of UU premium ukulele classes, seminars, jam tracks, and more!

All you need to do is:

1. Send an email to ukuleleunderground(at)gmail.com with "Ambassadors of Ukulele Contest" in the Subject line.
2. Explain how you will use your new KoAloha uke and one year membership to UU+ to spread the joy of ukulele.

Extra points & consideration will be given for creativity, honesty, and enthusiasm!

Alternately, you may nominate another worthy ukulele player by describing why they deserve to WIN the Ambassadors of Ukulele Contest.

One entry per person
Deadline: August 31st, 2011

Good luck & have fun!

Entered. email sent.
Thanks.

So is this like a one time thing or are contests coming back and maybe we can hope to see more?
haha, i hope theres more anyway.

I've nominated someone :D

Thanks for a great contest :D

Emailed you.

A long, rambling babble-fest has been sent.

E-mail (2) sent.

are any of the following allowed in the email at all?

- pictures

- video

- small woodland creatures

or are you wanting text only emails?

thanks for hosting another contest!

I'v entered and Emailed !

Emailed a few days ago. I really hope I can get that gorgeous uke so I can have a real instrument to play :)

I'll have to admit. That thing is pretty sweet!! I agree that it would be nice to have something "real" to play!! good luck to all.

I entered! And feel so happy that I did :)

I could not even imagine what it would be like to hold that beauty in my hands...

Is it too late to enter? i just sent mine now hopefully he'll accept it :)

I just sent an entry too. Its kind of long and silly, but sincere. I have a hard time saying how much I suposedly deserve something , but I figured what the heck lol I do have a lot of aspirations. :p

The instrument is awesome but Im especialy in it for the UU+ subscription . instruments can be bought and sold, but knowledge and experience are priceless.

last minute entry sent! cheers and good luck to all!
...and i hope that just by entering, this might go into a hat where the winner is drawn! i might have a chance then!

Last edited:
Top Bottom