Kamoa Ukulele - Beginners check this video out

Awesome news everybody, I talked to the guy who makes these things, I think we're going to be able to sell them for him on UU. Super excited. These ukes must get out to the world.

w00t!

I've been pricing new ukes-- I wanna get a new one for the new semester, but was hoping to get one cheap enough that I can still afford to pick up an Eee PC. I think this may fit the bill.

Awesome news everybody, I talked to the guy who makes these things, I think we're going to be able to sell them for him on UU. Super excited. These ukes must get out to the world.

Do you know where they are made? The Tiki King brand database says on Oahu but I doubt you could get US made ukes for this cheap.

Please Please please keep us posted when you guys get the ukuleles to sell. I'm a complete beginner and is in the market for an awesome uke. The video totally sold me and with you guys backing it up I totally want one!!

Do you know where they are made? The Tiki King brand database says on Oahu but I doubt you could get US made ukes for this cheap.

They are made in China in a secret factory that actually makes majority of higher end guitars for big name brand guitar companies.

That's amazing news. As an English-based player I can tell you right now I'd like to get my hands on one of those. Been Thinking about a pineapple for some time.

That would probably be more of a question for Big Brother Google, and I bet it will win the Simplest Website Design Award 2008...

Hm, apparently people are already buying these things...
Yeah, his site needs a little work I'd say.......

:nana:WOW I would deffinetely buy one of these! The resonation on it was incredible for a 100 dollar uke! argh UAS. I need a new uke anyway. Better pay attention for the give away.

as always thank you rayan and aldrine for showing this sweet lil uke!

happy strummin'

Looking forward to the contest. :D If I don't win it, I'll probably end up buying one.

I just got back from Kauai, and was looking for a ukulele to start playing around with. I happened to stop by Larry's in Kapa'a and actually walked out of the store with a Kamoa Tenor model... sounds great. I just stumbled across this website looking for uke info and am psyched other players are rating these so highly. The price was right ($250 with case) for a beginning instrument, but not knowing much about them I didn't really no where to start. Samuel at the shop played it so nicely though I figured if it can sound like that in the hands of an experienced player I can't go wrong. :)

Incidentally they don't have a website, but they do orders over the phone and ship off to the mainland... so if any of you guys are really diggin' these just give them a call.

I just got back from Kauai, and was looking for a ukulele to start playing around with. I happened to stop by Larry's in Kapa'a and actually walked out of the store with a Kamoa Tenor model... sounds great. I just stumbled across this website looking for uke info and am psyched other players are rating these so highly. The price was right ($250 with case) for a beginning instrument, but not knowing much about them I didn't really no where to start. Samuel at the shop played it so nicely though I figured if it can sound like that in the hands of an experienced player I can't go wrong. :)

Incidentally they don't have a website, but they do orders over the phone and ship off to the mainland... so if any of you guys are really diggin' these just give them a call.

We have a great relationship with Sam over at Larry's Music in Kapaa, he's allowing us to sell some Kamoa's from his store on UU.

allowing us to sell some Kamoa's from his store on UU.
Aha... I didn't even notice the store section yet (sorry guys). nice deal you got going there!

This ukulele being a Kaua'i original did the marketing genius' at Larry's name this ukulele "Kamoa" after the official bird of Kaua'i which greets everyone there with it's melodious calls every morning? ;):D:) (I get family in Kapa'a & Kilauea).

Any issues with Kamoa?

I am considering a Kamoa, and was wondering if anyone has had any issues/complaints with their Kamoa? There was some talk about the top being very thin--to resonate better--but that it could possibly lead to warping from string tension. Has anyone had any issues with this?

Thanks

Top Bottom