Have you ever heard of Brett Domino?

23skidoo

Reaction score
I hadn't until You Tube very helpfully recommended him because someone I subscribe too liked one of his videos (thanks Jalapeno/Oliver!)

There's something very compelling about these two. I'm not a big fan of most of the songs they cover but I admire what they do. I think it borders on genius, actually.

Look around their channel. I've found that I can only take one or two at a time.....

Last edited:
thanks Jalapeno/Oliver!

you're very welcome, 23skidoo! i too think he's a genius and his keytar skills amaze me, as well :) i find his awkwardness and deadpan delivery hilarious.

i had discovered then recently also, would you recommend any of their videos cos i saw one that wasn't great and was put off

Some are definitely better than others, but I like em all..... The production value skyrocketed after they appeared on "Britain's Got Talent', but even the earlier videos have their charm. Their live performances crack me up. I dunno..... sort through them and see what you think.

you're very welcome, 23skidoo! i too think he's a genius and his keytar skills amaze me, as well :) i find his awkwardness and deadpan delivery hilarious.

Yep. That keytar blows my mind...

....pciks up around 1:27

Yeah, I think these guys are brilliant..... and Lalou - I know what you mean - I've got all the little gadgets they use in my Amazon wish list..... not really interested in making this kind of music, but they just look like so much fun......

They are indeed! I make experimental electronic music and these things are also tones of fun to hack. My friend soldered wires on the stylophone's keys and connected them to carbon-penciled surfaces on folded papers. When she folds the paper it plays the keys.

Top Bottom