UU Fantasy Football---Year 3

Mr. Newton, if we plan on having a rematch of last years finals, you will need to sign up. AHEM, is this thing on?...

Are you calling me out? Its ON now. (as soon as i remember my yahoo info)

Doubt I will make the live draft though.

Last edited:
Are you calling me out? Its ON now. (as soon as i remember my yahoo info)

Doubt I will make the live draft though.

Me call you out? Nah, I figure I will let me beating you in the championship call you out. ;) No worries on the draft. I have found I am my own worst enemy at times when it comes to a live draft.

I'm in like Flynn!

Also, I have another league that could use a couple more peeps. Message me if you're interested.

we currently have 9 teams. We need an even number to draft. Sending out a final invite. Next person to join is in!

What do you guys think about making a prize this year? Let's say we all throw $10 into either UkeRepublic or Mim and we get a uke to win. $100 would be a pretty nice ukulele prize?

What do you guys think about making a prize this year? Let's say we all throw $10 into either UkeRepublic or Mim and we get a uke to win. $100 would be a pretty nice ukulele prize?

I am down if everyone agrees. I am fairly confident in my Fantasy skills.

cool with me too. Nice down payment on my new baritone. Has to be unanimous though. I will email the league. Roster is full at 10 now.

Dan, If we would like to do it, then I can offer to organize the prize money.

OK. In my other pay leagues, we pay at the end of the year. That is because 2nd place plays for free. Since we are only doing $10, perhaps all involved should pay up front. I will include that in the email.

Yeah. I like that so that they don't skip. If they don't want to, we don't. I like the idea of unanimous or none.

Just got Internet back after holiday weekend, haven't seen my auto draft yet but I will assume it looks like a championship team. Who wants some?:D

Me no likey my team. Darn auto-draft.

Top Bottom