Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Bugsgear concert eleuke

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    144

    Default Bugsgear concert eleuke

    yes its the one i won in the contest but i need to pay some outstanding tickets so it has to go. it dosent have a scratch on it. i have only played it a few times. i will post pics tomarrow after i get out of school. im asking $200 shipped obo
    Last edited by SamIAm; 08-24-2008 at 07:58 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    I wasn't paying attention to the contest. Could you give a description? I'm assuming it's the EKG model. What color?
    Last edited by SuperSecretBETA; 08-25-2008 at 12:43 PM.


    Successful sellers: Nuprin (Mele Tenor Koa/Mahogany Electric on 11/2009)
    Successful buyers: Tomdini (Pono Tenor Mango Cutaway Electric on 10/2009)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    144

    Default

    it is blue w/o the headphone jack i will post pics as soon as i get off of work!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kauai HI
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    not cool...
    Rayan, What you are doing?

    I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

    YES Mahaloz!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    right below b-more
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayan View Post
    not cool...
    someone is an upset hippo


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kauai HI
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h-drix View Post
    someone is an upset hippo

    There were a lot of people who wanted that ukulele that didn't get it. Trying to sell something you get for free is pretty ungrateful to me.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

    I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

    YES Mahaloz!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Martinez, CA
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayan View Post
    There were a lot of people who wanted that ukulele that didn't get it. Trying to sell something you get for free is pretty ungrateful to me.
    Especially when you try to sell it through the website where you won it.
    "Motorboat? You play the motorboat?"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Outside DC
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankNoCal View Post
    Especially when you try to sell it through the website where you won it.
    Especially when you're selling it at a rather ((ahem)) modest discount, given that you got it for free...

  9. #9

    Default

    I tried to walk away from this but I here I am...

    As someone who gives away a lot of ukes, the greatest joy I get is seeing someone appreciate what I gave them by using it to death. If I sent someone a uke and for whatever reason they decided to sell it, I wouldn't be happy but I would understand and respect their decision.

    Now I know you won this uke and it is yours to do as you see fit with it however trying to sell it on the site that gave you an awesome opportunity to win the uke to the same people who tried so hard to win the uke is a total dick move.

    Yes it is yours. Yes you can do what you want with it. Still a dick thing to do.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deach View Post
    I tried to walk away from this but I here I am...

    As someone who gives away a lot of ukes, the greatest joy I get is seeing someone appreciate what I gave them by using it to death. If I sent someone a uke and for whatever reason they decided to sell it, I wouldn't be happy but I would understand and respect their decision.

    Now I know you won this uke and it is yours to do as you see fit with it however trying to sell it on the site that gave you an awesome opportunity to win the uke to the same people who tried so hard to win the uke is a total dick move.

    Yes it is yours. Yes you can do what you want with it. Still a dick thing to do.
    I totally agree with this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •