Bugsgear concert eleuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad judgement on his part. Karma will prevail in the end.

'nough said.

LIVE aloha:D

plz close this thread I dont have to sell the ukulele. my leather jacket sold on ebay so i have enough money not to sell it. i know this has caused quite a stir. but i want everyone to know i am in no way ungrateful for the opportunity UU has given me I love this uke and believe me i kicked my own Butt when i posted it for sale. i apologize to the UU community for this incident.

Cheers,

Sam

ibtl_2.gif

I actually seen this coming, and thought what most people thought in this thread. I actually read the thread when it was first made but I logged off to see what the result was with most people. Just like me, felt the same way.

I have a some-feeling that the leather jacket didnt sell for 1300.....

i already had 1300 i needed 200 and its no ordinary leather jacket. now i get to go to court on wenday and pay my fines and see if they drop the charges.

everyone wants to know, no one wants to ask: what did you do?
I was driving back from Fayetteville where i was visiting my girlfriend and when i got in town my brother called ad asked if i could pick up a friend of his and bring him to the house. and not wanting to get caught with a minor in my car after curfew i sped. when police lights came on in my rear mirror the "friend" started freaking out and pulled out illegal substances and pariphanaila out of his jacket pocket and opened the door and threw them out. this being Arkansas if someone in the car is in possession of a illegal substance every1 gets charged for it. so i got a ticket for speeding, littering, and possession of paraphernalia, illegal substances, contributing to the delinquency of a minor. and a trip to the detention center. and got slapped with a total sum of 1500 for the littering and speeding. it would have been more but my attorney says they will drop the possession charges this being my first offense and the fact that the kid admitted to tossing them and owning them. All in all it was the singularly worst experience in my life.

there happy now?

damn, owned by the man! sorry to hear that. and for the record, i have remained impartial in this matter...i am just being nosy!

I'd open up a can of WHOOPASS and give your brother a $1500 serving for getting you into this mess.

I was driving back from Fayetteville where i was visiting my girlfriend and when i got in town my brother called ad asked if i could pick up a friend of his and bring him to the house. and not wanting to get caught with a minor in my car after curfew i sped. when police lights came on in my rear mirror the "friend" started freaking out and pulled out illegal substances and pariphanaila out of his jacket pocket and opened the door and threw them out. this being Arkansas if someone in the car is in possession of a illegal substance every1 gets charged for it. so i got a ticket for speeding, littering, and possession of paraphernalia, illegal substances, contributing to the delinquency of a minor. and a trip to the detention center. and got slapped with a total sum of 1500 for the littering and speeding. it would have been more but my attorney says they will drop the possession charges this being my first offense and the fact that the kid admitted to tossing them and owning them. All in all it was the singularly worst experience in my life. There happy now?

Bad judgment, again.

I think you've already had some bad karma! Good luck with the courts.

Good or bad, what's given comes back around.

Bad judgment, again.

You're coming off as pretty judgmental, here. One thing that keeps this forum a good one is the friendliness and tolerance of the community's members.

I don't see how your attitude of moral superiority is adding to the aloha spirit of the community... I'd actually say it's just as detrimental as the original poster trying to hawk something he won here.

Bad judgment, again.

give me a break i would bet my right hand u have been in a hurry and sped i bet every1 who can drive on this forum has. It is a natural response. its not like i was going 50 in a 30 i was going 35 in a 30.

I'd open up a can of WHOOPASS and give your brother a $1500 serving for getting you into this mess.

O once the courts are taken care of ill get even. but i pawned his mesa amp. so he will only get a 400 doller whipping

You're coming off as pretty judgmental, here. One thing that keeps this forum a good one is the friendliness and tolerance of the community's members.

I don't see how your attitude of moral superiority is adding to the aloha spirit of the community... I'd actually say it's just as detrimental as the original poster trying to hawk something he won here.

Tad, perhaps you're reading too much into my comment. No need to flame. Merely saying whatever choices we make affect us later on. Yeah, I do speak from experience :eek: Perhaps a wrong choice of words for my post huh?

give me a break i would bet my right hand u have been in a hurry and sped i bet every1 who can drive on this forum has. It is a natural response. its not like i was going 50 in a 30 i was going 35 in a 30.

Sam, I'm no angel, nor am I trying to sound like one. I make wrong choices and pay for them one way or another too. Just look what it got me above :( It'll happen again too. As long as we live and learn eh?

Hipahipa!

Tad, perhaps you're reading too much into my comment. No need to flame. Merely saying whatever choices we make affect us later on. Yeah, I do speak from experience :eek: Perhaps a wrong choice of words for my post huh?

Flaming is attacking people, being unproductive and hostile.

I was trying to be constructive, here. All I was doing was calling for civility. And I'm assuming you're the one that decided to hit me with negative rep for doing so, and that's kinda harsh. But you do what you need to do.

I'm really not "flaming" you. I was just saying that we don't really know each other, here, and that implying-- as you seemed to be (and sort of still seem to be)-- that someone "has it coming to 'em," as it were, is kind of judgemental and making some big assumptions.

Maybe things do level themselves out in the end, but as far as I'm concerned, passing judgment on others is best left to a higher power-- it's not our place, certainly not the place of strangers who don't even know the particular circumstances. That's all I was trying to say.

But yeah, maybe I was reading more into it than you originally intended. :eek:

Sam, I'm no angel, nor am I trying to sound like one. I make wrong choices and pay for them one way or another too. Just look what it got me above :( It'll happen again too. As long as we live and learn eh?

Hipahipa!

Live and Learn... couldnt have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom