Daily Ukulele August 16th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I'm feeling better, still got a long way to be back to where I was, but I'm home which is the main thing!

Anyway!

Page: 114
Song: How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get:music:

nice job with the barred chord! ug those just kill my hand :rolleyes: are you playing the a D there with 2 fingers? I bar that one sometimes but mabee I should try that. the ending of the song sounded very nice. glad you are feeling better! :)

She's Baaaaaaack! Great to see!

Hi Joey!
Glad to see you are back home. Looks like #PurplePower is working!

Welcome back. Hope your feeling better. Nice tune. How are you making out with the UU+ lessons?

Yay~ Joey is back!;)

Thanks everyone :D

I actually did this before I went into hospital, had a backlog of videos ready, but unless I manage to make one tonight I aint' gonna have one for tomorrow!

Yes, I play D with two fingers rather than barring it. I haven't had a chance to do week 10 of UU 101 on UU+ yet, but once I have my final essay finished I shall get on doing that, still have learnt a lot and have enjoyed them so far!

And yus! #purplepower to the rescue!

Joey

Hey Joey,

Great to see you posting the Daily Ukulele again, even if you did record this video a while ago. I',m glad you're feeling well enough to be back posting at UU.

Another day, another song. Glad you are back to post them JoeyBug!

OK Joey, Click your heels together and repeat after me. "There is no place like home, there is no place like home......"

Welcome back!

Thanks for this one Joey. Gorgeous song. Happy days mate. :)

Top Bottom