Favorite Pokemon??

Do YOU have a favorite pokemon character??
tell us what is is..

Nidoking all the way!! :D

hahaha

140px-034Nidoking.png

Last edited:
We used to have this discussion on a regular basis. There was one rule though: You weren't allowed to say Psyduck because he is obviously the best pokemon evar.

pduck2.jpg

Mine is ミロカロス (Milotic)! :D

miloticvx4.png

I've actually got quite a few of them and a whole bunch of Feebas' - I was breedin' to get a Shiny, which I finally got! WOOHOO!

Anyways - if anyone needs one - Japanese or American, lemme know. I've got plenty to spare. (Sorry, the Shiny Milotic is not up for trade, I've only got ONE!)

Last edited:
Mine is ミロカロス (Milotic)! :D

miloticvx4.png

I've actually got quite a few of them and a whole bunch of Feebas' - I was breedin' to get a Shiny, which I finally got! WOOHOO!

Anyways - if anyone needs one - Japanese or American, lemme know. I've got plenty to spare. (Sorry, the Shiny Milotic is not up for trade, I've only got ONE!)

Are Milotics those hilariously powerful water ones? I must start up my Pearl which I haven't touched in ages again - I'd quite like one.

Are Milotics those hilariously powerful water ones? I must start up my Pearl which I haven't touched in ages again - I'd quite like one.

YUP - those are the ones! Just lemme know when you get yer Pearl back up to speed and PM me on AIM (UAL777Mech) - and we can trade. Just lemme know if you want a Feebas to evolve it to Milotic yourself, or a Milotic - American or Japanese, Male or Female and what nature. The Move set I can't do much about, but MOST of them already have the Egg Move Hypnosis and/or Mirror Coat.

Last edited:
My favorite has got to be Slowmander

Attachments

• 1212975822204s.jpg
    1212975822204s.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 120
pichu haha
the pokemon that hurts itself when using electric attacks??
have you played SSBM lately??

jk jk jk jk jk don't take that seriously
i don't wanna get thunderbolted anytime soon

Top Bottom