Greater Philly & NJ Uke Picnic

jalapeno

Reaction score
Scheduled for Saturday, 9/24 at Core Creek Park in Langhorne, PA. See details below. If you'd like to attend, please RSVP here or here.

Please join us for our 1st Annual UkeFest / Picnic!

FREE TO ATTEND... Cookout | Beginners Workshop | Performances | Ukulele Raffle

Bring your family, friends, and ukulele... ukulele not required :) Please RSVP!

We will be raffling off a brand new KALA UKADELIC ukulele (valued at $115) - kindly donated by Nick Roberti of the Ukulele Institute (ukuleleinstitute.com) located in Jim Thorpe, PA
Pictures of the uke here: http://www.kalaukulele.com/Detail_KA-SNIGHT.asp
Proceeds of the raffle to benefit the Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation - http://www.mhopus.org/

A limited amount of merchandise (e.g., ukuleles and accessories) will also be available for purchase at the event - vendor sponsorship provided by Music & Arts of Lambertville/Princeton (www.musicarts.com).

Schedule of events (tentative):
12-1:30 - cookout, meet-and-greet, and open-mic sign-up
1:30-2:30 - open mic session #1
2:30-3:30 - beginners workshop and group jam
3:30-end - open mic session #2 followed by special performances

If you are an artist/band that would like to showcase, please contact me and I will be in touch. Acoustic-only sets please.

We will be located in Pavilion 1 - located off of the Tollgate Rd entrance.

The 1st Annual UkeFest is brought to you by the Greater Philly and Central NJ Uke Ensemble.

I will be attending. Thanks for the info. Hope RSVP here in thread is good enough.

It's on the calendar now, have to put in a request at work to get the day off. I'll be a plus one if I can do this.

Dang only minutes from my home,
but can't ditch the job.
I'll let you know if things can be altered.

Cheers.

I want so very much to attend.. but I'm not available that weekend. Very, very sad... uke on without me!

I still don't have that week's schedule but I am very likely on board for this. Meanwhile, my boyfriend was contacted about this event elsewhere, so it's definitely calling us if I'm free.

Top Bottom