Thread: Selling Two Magical Instruments

Default Selling Two Magical Instruments

For the Markeplace. I have two instruments I am willing to part with reluctantly. Nothing but perfection in each but I am lusting for a Moore Bettah Tenor.
    For sale are the following:
    Ken Timms # 160 custom built all Mahogany Soprano with Grover geared tuners in mint condition, nice low action, perfect intonation, case and new Worth brown strings installed.
    Will sell for $600 delivered CONUS. Picture available by request , please send PM.
    Also for sale: Kelii all koa Tenor, almost new, in new condition, with new Savarez strings nice low action easy to play sounds better than most K brands I tried. Perfect intonation. Will sell for $600 delivered CONUS Pictures available upon request from PM.
    I love and hate to part with both of these ukes but my UAS has taken me to Moore Bettah and I'm done in. Please help me by buying one or both of my spectacular ukes.
    Thanks BobTimmsX.jpgKeliiX.jpg
    PS I will add photos of each with my name and date tomorrow.

is there a sound sample for the tenor?

Sorry no sample, I have heard many and this one is as good and better than most k's.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bobmyers View Post
    Also for sale: Kelii all koa Tenor, almost new, in new condition, with new Savarez strings nice low action easy to play sounds better than most K brands I tried. Thanks BobTimmsX.jpgKeliiX.jpg
    Ohhh...I don't know. You made a statement that the Kelii sounds better than most K brands....you gotta post a sound clip so prospective buyers can hear the difference!!!
    Maui no ka oi !!!!!
    Kamaka HF-3, Vintage 1935 Kamaka Pineapple, Kanile'a Deluxe 6 string Tenor, Kamaka 1996 HF-38, Makala Concert

Ken Timms # 160 custom built all Mahogany Soprano with Grover geared tuners in mint condition, nice low action, perfect intonation, case and new Worth brown strings installed.
    On what basis is the Timms soprano a custom model? Did you specify something different to the usual spec?

Quote Originally Posted by molokinirum View Post
    Ohhh...I don't know. You made a statement that the Kelii sounds better than most K brands....you gotta post a sound clip so prospective buyers can hear the difference!!!
    Ok, This is not mine but is representative of my sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPkosnIbm1k
    Bob
    PS My uke is at least as good.

For the Markeplace. I have two instruments I am willing to part with reluctantly. Nothing but perfection in each but I am lusting for a Moore Bettah Tenor.
    For sale are the following:
    Will sell for $600 delivered CONUS. Picture available by request , please send PM.
    Also for sale: Kelii all koa Tenor, almost new, in new condition, with new Savarez strings nice low action easy to play sounds better than most K brands I tried. Perfect intonation. Will sell for $600 delivered CONUS Pictures available upon request from PM.
    I love and hate to part with both of these ukes but my UAS has taken me to Moore Bettah and I'm done in. Please help me by buying one or both of my spectacular ukes.
    Thanks BobTimmsX.jpgKeliiX.jpg
    Are you on the "list"?

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Are you on the "list"?
    Very true...I've check his website and he's so busy that he's not adding anyone at this time.

These instruments were reposted on separate thread and have been sold. Locking thread . . .

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
    pa`a ka waha.

Observe with the eyes; listen with the ears; shut the mouth.
    Thus one learns.

Thread Information