untitled original song on my new kala acacia tenor

raecarter

Reaction score
my new song as yet untitled this is the first song since my shoulder op hope everyone likes it if you have any song name ideas let me know please Rae

(EDIT HERE IS THE NEW VERSION NOW IT IS CALLED PATHETIC BUT ITS FUN)

Last edited:
Rae -
Nice tune, man, a great character sketch, some really nice lines in there.... I think I know his American cousin. I like the melody and really dig the straight-ahead simplicity of the tune. Don't have any ideas for a song title - maybe just a name?

Hello both of you its going to be called pathetic but hes fun I think now thanks for your opinions

Hello Rae, glad to see your all healed up. I thought the song was great, we've all had a mate like that! your new Kala looks well cool, sounds great too.

Hello Rae, glad to see your all healed up. I thought the song was great, we've all had a mate like that! your new Kala looks well cool, sounds great too.

Hi mate thanks a lot I love the soubd of the uke its ace ice polished it a bit now too so its not satin. IM a long way off being better but its getting there. How are you

Hi mate thanks a lot I love the soubd of the uke its ace ice polished it a bit now too so its not satin. IM a long way off being better but its getting there. How are you
I'm good mate, I'm trying to put some videos together, but everytime I start to record myself, I turn to mush.

Top Bottom