I'm not embarrased to play POKEMON!

Anyone play this awesome game for the ds?!?!?!

Well my friend code is on my sig if anyone wants to meet up online and battle sometime >:0 This is by far.. THE dorkiest thing that I do.

POKEMON TOURNEY!

Rules:

1. NO HACKED POKEMON (i.e. action replay, game shark, maxed out stats, etc.)

2. 3 on 3 single battle. (You can only bring 3 pokemon with you)

3. NO LEGENDARY POKEMON

4. Lv100 level cap. (Even if your pokemon is only 40, it'll automatically be lv100 when you enter the battle room)

GRAND PRIZE:
1 FREE mini song tutorial of your choice via YouTube.

2nd and 3rd place:
Set of ukulele strings of your choice.

Tournament roster:
Aldrine Guerrero
Tsudawuda
Davoomac

Last edited:
lol @ you pokemon junkies :D jk.

So what are the tourney restrictions? like no legendary pokemon allowed or level restrictions?

I won't have to worry about those just yet, I only have 2 badges so far. :rolleyes:

pokemon is tyte. 2 years ago when i was on the plane to philippines i played pokemon trading card game on my gameboy sp the whole way and i was 18.

dude when i went to the philipines i played emerald,ruby and saphire the whole time i was trying to EV train. i was like 16.

dude when i went to the philipines i played emerald,ruby and saphire the whole time i was trying to EV train. i was like 16.

EV training is hardcore. I trained a bunch of my guys that way. My crobat turned pretty nasty after all that EV training.

Go get diamond or pearl and join our festivities! :D

good day bro..just want to request chords for the song angle by jack johnson...

jst want this to play to my girlfriend..thanks!!!

Anyone play this awesome game for the ds?!?!?!

Well my friend code is on my sig if anyone wants to meet up online and battle sometime >:0 This is by far.. THE dorkiest thing that I do.

POKEMON TOURNEY!

Rules:
1. NO HACKED POKEMON (i.e. action replay, game shark, maxed out stats, etc.)

2. 3 on 3 single battle. (You can only bring 3 pokemon with you)

3. NO LEGENDARY POKEMON

4. Lv100 level cap. (Even if your pokemon is only 40, it'll automatically be lv100 when you enter the battle room)

Whoa i didn't know they had that lv100 option. I've never actually played diamond online, just against other people. I don't remember, but at what point do you have the option to battle online? Once you beat everything or get a certain amount of the pokedex filled?

3 on 3 singles will make it interesting :D single elimination?

har har har!!

man having trouble choosing my 3 pokemon, knowing at least 50% of you guys has an Infernape.

sigh.. i have only 3 badges so far. I'm getting there though. I've never actually played pokemon online though... At what point in the game am I able to go online? After I get all the badges?

actually i think after you get one badge. then you go down the stairs on the right in the pokemon center. and badges wont matter since your pokemons' level will temporarily go up to 100. they should be evovled though.

Top Bottom