Song Help Request Japanese Koto Music

peytakeeho

Reaction score
Hey guys :) Wondering if you could help me out, this one's a bit of a long shot, but here goes :eek:

If you go on iTunes and find the album 'Chinese and Japanese Koto Harp and Shakuhachi Flute Music', it's the first track, entitled 'Japanese Koto Music'. I love the tune so much, it's about a minute long, but I can't work it out :iwant:

If anyone could do this I'd love them forever. Equally, I'd love any japanese/chinese instrumentals, or an ukulele version of the pokemon tune 'Kimono Girls'

Many mahalos!

It sounds pretty easy. I would be great practice to try and figure it out note by note. Just go slow. You will learn much more than the song if you go this route. There will be plenty of bends in there, but they are pretty obvious.

It sounds pretty easy. I would be great practice to try and figure it out note by note. Just go slow. You will learn much more than the song if you go this route. There will be plenty of bends in there, but they are pretty obvious.

I love the "down with Monsanto" in your signature. Makes me chuckle every time I see one of your posts.

Top Bottom