UAS cured

Landshark

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just spent 4 days in Honolulu on a job and flying home today without a new uke, I think my UAS is in remission:rolleyes:

Sheesh! Looking at that list of premium ukes I would certainly hope so. It seems to me that anyone who has a quiver that includes a Moore Bettah, a Mya-Moe, and four Ks should probably no longer be coveting anything.

Have you played a Compass Rose?

Sheesh! Looking at that list of premium ukes I would certainly hope so. It seems to me that anyone who has a quiver that includes a Moore Bettah, a Mya-Moe, and four Ks should probably no longer be coveting anything.

I only wish I could find a cure, but I just love them all.

Just spent 4 days in Honolulu on a job and flying home today without a new uke, I think my UAS is in remission:rolleyes:

How can you have had UAS when you've already got a Moore Bettah ukulele?:)

(just kidding ... I understand....).

You seem disappointed that your UAS is in remission... I would be MORE than willing to take one or two ukes off your hands so you were free to acquire more ;)

You're never cured. It's just that sometimes you have better control of it.

Having a substantial collection of better quality ukes has been known to be a very helpful treatment for gaining control of UAS. So for all those suffering from symptoms, just know that with each new uke, you're one step closer to controlling UAS.

Landshark--remission is taking it one day at a time. :)

Remission just means that it could resurface at some point in the future.:)

You have an amazing collection of ukuleles. If you were to close your and play the same riff on each, which would you say has the best tonal quality?

You have an amazing collection of ukuleles. If you were to close your and play the same riff on each, which would you say has the best tonal quality?
They are all very different but if I could only have one, it would have to be my MB

LOL..it's all relative. I have no idea how much anyone makes but as long it's not to the point where you're spending money on ukes and not on basic necessities, it's all good!! KEEP SPENDING AND KEEP ENJOYING

Ukes are like snowflakes, no two are alike!!!

I think that to make sure you dont have UAS you should sell some of your ukes at a discount price (to me) for all those suffering from UAS (like me) to give us relief. :p

My UAS is in remission also after I got my compass rose. I still look but don't care to take any other one home.

Top Bottom