"How to Play the Tahitian Ukulele" PDF Document

berean_315

Reaction score
Previously I had posted about a document I put together on the Tahitian Ukulele, Language and Music. It's made up of info I found online about the Tahitian ukulele, how to play it, language, etc.

I compiled an 11 page document that only covers playing the Tahitian ukulele and some info about it. Also added additional info on double-stop thirds I gleaned from UU member patico. Less massive than the other document so you can print it out if you want. You can download the document at the link below:

http://www.box.net/shared/jz0219v8ec7bitu2h3mb

Gerald

gerald.
i'll try to help you with more tips on the tahitian ukelele. maybe we could do like a "learn the ukelele" stuff. my only problem is i'm lazy in the computer and the internet conection is sooooo slow that it bores me when i try to upload vids, cause they either stop uploading, conection fails, n so.

but today, ukelele basics 03 improvising on thirds, goes for sure !!!!!
jajajajaj

iorana

Patico,

Looking forward to the other video on thirds. "Learn the Uke" stuff sounds like fun. Let me know some ideas. It's not fun if you have a slow internet connection!

You asked if I have an Asonu ukulele. Yes I do. I also have one from Tahiti which I play most of the time though. I'll see if I can attach pictures. The Asonu uke is on the bottom in the picture. Didn't you say you were getting a second one from Asonu?

Tahitian Ukes.jpg

Top Bottom