What size is the KoAloha Pineapple Sunday?

quiltingshirley

Reaction score
Is the Koaloha Pineapple Sunday a soprano with a tenor neck? Or some sort of custom size with the long neck. There seem to be so many variations in uke sizes. The body is bigger than my Kamaka pineapple which seems bigger than a standard soprano. I guess I just want an answer if someone asks. Thanks.

I have one. I think ronnie aloha is right on the mark concert body and tenor neck.

It's body is actually almost the same size as a Flea! But with a Tenor neck. So think Tenor Flea, and you'll have a good idea.

They don't really market it as a "concert" or "tenor", just the all powerful "Pineapple Sunday!".

See size next to the Concert surf flea in this photo.
Cheers,
Skottoman

ukes_may_2011_3.jpg

No wonder I get confused. It doesn't look the same size as anything, so I guess I have a Super Pineapple. Thanks.

It's body is actually almost the same size as a Flea! But with a Tenor neck. So think Tenor Flea, and you'll have a good idea.

They don't really market it as a "concert" or "tenor", just the all powerful "Pineapple Sunday!".

See size next to the Concert surf flea in this photo.
Cheers,
Skottoman

ukes_may_2011_3.jpg

I lust after your family, Skottoman!

I think the thing with the Pineapple Sunday's is they are soprano voiced, so you get the best of all possible worlds!

I was quite surprised when I got my pineapple Sunday..looked a lot bigger in pictures..super concert for sure.

Top Bottom