UWC 2012, Ukulele World Congress

Just spoke to the manager at Brown County Inn. Sounds as if the Corn Crib Lounge will be available Sunday as well as the outdoor patio area. He's going to confirm this with me Monday. Who wants to perform?

I'll be in town so I'll play

5" Round Stickers ordered. $1 each. orderd 200, I will put them out and a can to pay. as long as I end up with $200-ish (I will take a few stickers myself). anything beyond that goes to Mike.
See you at UWC on Thursday

5" Round Stickers ordered. $1 each. orderd 200, I will put them out and a can to pay. as long as I end up with $200-ish (I will take a few stickers myself). anything beyond that goes to Mike.

Cool - glad I'm getting there early... :)

Just spoke to the manager at Brown County Inn. Sounds as if the Corn Crib Lounge will be available Sunday as well as the outdoor patio area. He's going to confirm this with me Monday. Who wants to perform?
Mike.....Thank you so much for doing this. I will be at the Inn Sunday and happy to get things moving along. Your plate is already over flowing.

Definitely want a couple. Tim, how can I get a couple more of your Ukeeku shirts?

I'm realllllly excited! Just thought I'd put that out there...

me too...... the kids are so excited we had to camp out in the back yard last weekend as a dry run...... made brats on the grill, peppers and onions on the camp stove, made smores with the hibachi and slept in the tent. Everyone they come into contact with gets an earful about UWC and the precise location of the Needmore/Nashville area.....

I'm realllllly excited! Just thought I'd put that out there...

me too...... the kids are so excited we had to camp out in the back yard last weekend as a dry run...... made brats on the grill, peppers and onions on the camp stove, made smores with the hibachi and slept in the tent. Everyone they come into contact with gets an earful about UWC and the precise location of the Needmore/Nashville area.....

Very excited here as well!! Looking forward to seeing both of you. And, now for some reason, I'm very hungry as well.

Mim and E have a compound?! After all the trouble you gave her during the six seasons contest I'm surprised she didn't give you a compound fracture! LOL

John

Hey Mike, If David is still in the area... and I don't know why he wouldn't be, we'll play some stuff. I'd also like to play with anybody who wants a sideman.... or dawg....

I'll be seeing you

I actually read all 500 posts in this thread, and watched many of the videos posted. This looks like my kind of festival. I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon. I wish I had saved the address, but I'll find it again. I look forward to seein you all!

I actually read all 500 posts in this thread, and watched many of the videos posted. This looks like my kind of festival. I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon. I wish I had saved the address, but I'll find it again. I look forward to seein you all!
Address? Hahahahaha.....just turn left at the tree, it's a big field on the right.

Top Bottom