UWC 2012, Ukulele World Congress

Hahaha, this time I'll make sure to BRING shorts and not make them. Hmm... or maybe we could introduce "the making of shorts" as an official UWC ritual??? *lol*
I'll pack my scissors!

One quick question. It's my first year. Do we have to buy tickets or can we just show up? Looking forward to meeting you all. UWC looks awesome!

One quick question. It's my first year. Do we have to buy tickets or can we just show up? Looking forward to meeting you all. UWC looks awesome!

No tickets. Our host Mike (Hoosier Hiver) is having us come on down for a few days.

Bring money for the raffle. Help support the cause and win some goodies. Bring your own food and drink, Mike generously donates a BBQ for all to use.

UWC tickets?

No tickets needed. The event and camping are free, most people will tend to share food, potluck style or cook their own. There is a raffle with great door prizes if you want to buy tickets while you're there. (most people do)

Yes. UWC... I seem to remember something about this....lots of cool people....music.....and liquor, right? Ok, I'll be there.

I have a real question. Last year I burned a uke in the fire. it deserved it, trust me. I have another that needs to be put to death. Does anybody else want to join me in ritual sacrifice to the uke gods? We can cleanse the earth of some bad ukes.
I take the tuners and strings off, so you know.

I have a real question. Last year I burned a uke in the fire. it deserved it, trust me. I have another that needs to be put to death. Does anybody else want to join me in ritual sacrifice to the uke gods? We can cleanse the earth of some bad ukes.
I take the tuners and strings off, so you know.

My daughter got me a free uke, that was for sale in a book store, with a book on how to play. No one bought it and I am glad, as the uke is pure garbage. But I am thinking of covering it with pieces of broken glass, glued on as a mosaic.

My daughter got me a free uke, that was for sale in a book store, with a book on how to play. No one bought it and I am glad, as the uke is pure garbage. But I am thinking of covering it with pieces of broken glass, glued on as a mosaic.

Theeeen we burns it?:biglaugh:

You guys are missing a great opportunity. You should always keep a really, really horrible uke with you any time you play in public. Then, if anyone disparages your playing, hand them that uke and say, here, would you like to have a go? ;)

Top Bottom