Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: UWC 2012, Ukulele World Congress

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    Just spoke to the manager at Brown County Inn. Sounds as if the Corn Crib Lounge will be available Sunday as well as the outdoor patio area. He's going to confirm this with me Monday. Who wants to perform?
    I'll be in town so I'll play
    KoAloha Supported Artist.
    Colmesuke.com

5" Round Stickers ordered. $1 each. orderd 200, I will put them out and a can to pay. as long as I end up with $200-ish (I will take a few stickers myself). anything beyond that goes to Mike.
    See you at UWC on Thursday
    Ukulele Themed Vinyl Stickers!!
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

Quote Originally Posted by ukeeku View Post
    5" Round Stickers ordered. $1 each. orderd 200, I will put them out and a can to pay. as long as I end up with $200-ish (I will take a few stickers myself). anything beyond that goes to Mike.
    Cool - glad I'm getting there early...
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

Just spoke to the manager at Brown County Inn. Sounds as if the Corn Crib Lounge will be available Sunday as well as the outdoor patio area. He's going to confirm this with me Monday. Who wants to perform?
    Sounds great! I'm in.

Kala Solid Body U-Bass, Kala Acacia Tenor, Risa Uke-Solid Tenor, Kiwaya K-Wave Les Paul Concert

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter
    Lessons in Ukulele, Singing, Guitar, Piano, and Making Videos. Available on Skype.

"The creation of wealth is certainly not to be despised, but in the long run the only human activities really worthwhile are the search for knowledge, and the creation of beauty." - Arthur C. Clarke.

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty." - John Keats

Mike.....Thank you so much for doing this. I will be at the Inn Sunday and happy to get things moving along. Your plate is already over flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by ukeeku View Post
    Definitely want a couple. Tim, how can I get a couple more of your Ukeeku shirts?
    "O my soul, aspire not to eternal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible."
    Pindar (Odes, Pythian iii)

I'm realllllly excited! Just thought I'd put that out there...
    You tube
    Woody's Roundup Guitar (ukulele) - Makala Dolphin blue burst soprano
    Mainland mahogany soprano - Mainland mahogany concert
    "Firefly", Flea Banjo-ukulele. - Morgan Monroe Banjo ukulele
    Kala curly mango tenor w/ pickup - Koa solid body Eleuke
    Mya-Moe curly myrtle concert (14th fret at body) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinofsorts View Post
    me too...... the kids are so excited we had to camp out in the back yard last weekend as a dry run...... made brats on the grill, peppers and onions on the camp stove, made smores with the hibachi and slept in the tent. Everyone they come into contact with gets an earful about UWC and the precise location of the Needmore/Nashville area.....

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinofsorts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
    me too...... the kids are so excited we had to camp out in the back yard last weekend as a dry run...... made brats on the grill, peppers and onions on the camp stove, made smores with the hibachi and slept in the tent. Everyone they come into contact with gets an earful about UWC and the precise location of the Needmore/Nashville area.....
    Very excited here as well!! Looking forward to seeing both of you. And, now for some reason, I'm very hungry as well.

Kala Solid Body U-Bass, Kala Acacia Tenor, Risa Uke-Solid Tenor, Kiwaya K-Wave Les Paul Concert

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter
    Lessons in Ukulele, Singing, Guitar, Piano, and Making Videos. Available on Skype.

"The creation of wealth is certainly not to be despised, but in the long run the only human activities really worthwhile are the search for knowledge, and the creation of beauty." - Arthur C. Clarke.

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty." - John Keats

I just scored a Eureka! dome tent yesterday~ looks like the wife and I will be rolling up on Friday night...
    With undying affection,

Matthew

Youtube :http://www.youtube.com/user/13chicken

My sister's Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LauraLindahl

Islander Soprano
    MAINLAND RED CEDAR CONCERT!!!!!!!!
    Lanikai Tenor <it plugs in
    Oscar Schmidt Tenor OU8
    Unknown Banjolele

Thread Information