Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: UWC 2012, Ukulele World Congress

Quote Originally Posted by decaturcomp View Post
    Hey Skidoo!
    Mind if I put a link to my Chordie Songbook here, too? A lot of tunes I'd like to play with folks up yonder in addition to the ones you have. http://www.chordie.com/publicbooks.p...&songid=342006
    Eggzcelent..... it'll be nice to see you again, man - it's been awhile..... we shouldn't have to drive 500+ miles to jam - I need to get back to the Wai.....

Looking at the weather, might be a bit cool high 60's low 70's during the day? no rain predicted yet. Bring some warm clothes for the night time
    Ukulele Themed Vinyl Stickers!!
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

Quote Originally Posted by ukeeku View Post
    Looking at the weather, might be a bit cool high 60's low 70's during the day? no rain predicted yet. Bring some warm clothes for the night time
    That's dang near freezin' for this TX boy! Meant to bring a sweatshirt and forgot, may have to run into Bloomington.

Sounds like really nice "sleeping outside" weather, though!
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

Quote Originally Posted by decaturcomp View Post
    Hey Skidoo!
    Mind if I put a link to my Chordie Songbook here, too? A lot of tunes I'd like to play with folks up yonder in addition to the ones you have. http://www.chordie.com/publicbooks.p...&songid=342006
    Thanks, printed this one out too.
    "O my soul, aspire not to eternal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible."
    Pindar (Odes, Pythian iii)

Just found out that My favorite uke maker is planning on coming friday to the field, David Gill and is nephew Gary should be there. I would love to get all the Gill owners together for a picture? Thoughts?
    Ukulele Themed Vinyl Stickers!!
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

Just found out that My favorite uke maker is planning on coming friday to the field, David Gill and is nephew Gary should be there. I would love to get all the Gill owners together for a picture? Thoughts?
    I'll take it if you round them up.
    KoAloha Supported Artist.
    Colmesuke.com

Good idea, Tim. I bought one from him after reading your review. I'll be happy to have my picture taken with David Gill and to meet him.
    "O my soul, aspire not to eternal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible."
    Pindar (Odes, Pythian iii)

That's the plan. We intend to camp Friday night.
    Gary Gill

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams 6th US President

Unfortunately, I can't make it this year but I'm sure you will all have a great time. Thanks again to Mike and his wife for hosting such an awesome event. Hopefully I can make it next year.
    Kala ka-st
    Big Island Ukulele BI-MXE-TRC

I added the songs to a grooveshark playlist. http://grooveshark.com/#!/jbonk/music/playlists

UWC 2012 playlist

Thread Information