Mya Moe Quilted Maple Concert Tradition w/ custom specs

H

Hippie Dribble

<SOLD><SOLD><SOLD>

new listing 11/3 on ebay: $1000 reserve
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120805002033?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649B]

brand new. just built. gorgeous ukulele that sounds as good as it looks. strung with worth browns. Only selling as I need money, no way I could part with any of these otherwise. Very sad but must sell all of these amazing ukes. Comes with hardshell case and certificate of ownership.

Mya Moe Gallery shots:

http://myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=582&submit=Track

custom specs:

master grade quilted maple top, back and sides
slightly wider width at the nut than standard Mya Moe models
custom 13 fret fingerboard
abalone fretboard and soundhole inlays

some pictures:

DSCF0097.jpgDSCF0093.jpgDSCF0098.jpgDSCF0096.jpgDSCF0095.jpg

any questions, feel free.

video demo:

write up by Gordon Mayer:http://myamoeukuleles.com/news.php
(News, October 19)

thanks for looking everyone, I have some more pictures to follow. Please PM me if interested. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Sorry that you have to sell your Ukes! But I gota tell you...your video really made my day and put a smile on my face!!!

I'm praying your financial needs dissipate quickly so you don't have to sell your babies.

Why you letting all these gorgeous things go?? I hope everything is going okay with you. I'll be praying. I and my mom thoroughly enjoyed watching your videos :) whoever picks these ukes up will be super lucky! If I could afford em now, I'd get em!

Aloha bruddah Eugene,
WHAT a second one up on the market today...oh oh I wish I had da money...I thought I had made a mistake reading after you put up the tenor...holy smokes..
We are all worried for you...lets hope with the sales of your CD's will help deter you from selling anymore.....Sad for me seeing you do this...YF Stan

Last edited:
Man, if I would have the cash, I would hold them for you until you could purchase them back.

Hey Jon,
Sorry to see this one go, what with the Jiminy Cricket song and all. :) As Stan said, we're all worried about you and this wave of ukulele liquidation. I hope you get to keep at least one or two ukuleles as amazing as the Mya-Moes you're selling. If there were any way I could be your pawn shop until your financial issues are resolved I would, but I've shot my discretionary income on a few Mya-Moes myself. I hate to see you have to part with all these ukes, but if that's what you need to do, I hope they go quickly.

need to sell so off to ebay for 3 day auction. if you want to buy it in the meantime let me know and I'll pull it.

boy oh boy.

I am traveling to Bangkok to go rescue my wife and 3 month baby boy.

I have to save my money for drinking water and maybe a boat.

Adventure. If I didn't have to make this adventure, I'd be halfway to paypalling you.

lovely wood on that uke! so sorry to hear you are having financial difficulties.
I am in a similar situation, in the process of trying to sell my studio and belongings because the mold issues with my home and medical needs, been homeless staying with friends since hurricane Irene. I know how hard it is facing the parting ways with instruments you love and worked hard for. But you still will have the nice video memories like the one you posted ;) hope you get a good price and things improve for you.

lovely wood on that uke! so sorry to hear you are having financial difficulties.
I am in a similar situation, in the process of trying to sell my studio and belongings because the mold issues with my home and medical needs, been homeless staying with friends since hurricane Irene. I know how hard it is facing the parting ways with instruments you love and worked hard for. But you still will have the nice video memories like the one you posted ;) hope you get a good price and things improve for you.

Sorry to hear about your medical problems and other issues due to Irene, Wolfy. Thank goodnes for good friends. I finally had trees taken down this week that Irene started. What a bitch she was.

ok, uke didn't sell on ebay. not one bite.

offers considered...

ok, uke didn't sell on ebay. not one bite.

offers considered...

Was watching the sale, & if I didn't already have a Mya-Moe ordered, I'd have loved to own that one of yours. What an incredible beauty!

new reserve, dropped to:

$1000

(the instrument cost $1390 and it is still brand new)

Please PM if you are interested and I will pull it.

Top Bottom