Basic Ukulele Chord Chart

Thank you for your good work.

What does sug mean after the note? Oh by the way thanks for the chart I printed it out last night.

What does sug mean after the note? Oh by the way thanks for the chart I printed it out last night.
I think you're seeing "aug" that would mean an augmented chord i.e. a major third and a sharp fifth.

Thanks!! 41 and my eyes are getting worse but luckily I just went in for new glasses. I still only wear glasses when I drive but soon enough I will need them every where:wallbash:

Thanks!! 41 and my eyes are getting worse but luckily I just went in for new glasses. I still only wear glasses when I drive but soon enough I will need them every where:wallbash:

Heh, heh. I was using satellite imagery and started getting headaches at 38. The optometrist said, "welcome to bifocals, would you like to pay $120 extra for no-lines?" I said, "yep." LOL

Heh, heh. I was using satellite imagery and started getting headaches at 38. The optometrist said, "welcome to bifocals, would you like to pay $120 extra for no-lines?" I said, "yep." LOL

Yeah me, too. I had to get special glasses just to read music from a stand. Even had to take my trumpet to the eye doc with me. When I tried moving the stand closer when I played my cornet, the focus was a little off so I had to step back. At least I can use the same glasses to play my ukes. I'm always forgetting to take my glasses when I go to the store, etc.. Man, getting old is a real drag! Yet the best part of waking up is waking up.

It's even better to wake up and to be able to play Ukulele. I just love my Ukuleles to the extent that there are times my wife gets jealous. :D

Man, getting old is a real drag! Yet the best part of waking up is waking up.

Heh, heh. You know what they say, "getting old sucks but it beats the alternative." Some days I'm not entirely sure, though.

So far though on most days I'm able to hold to the mantra that if I woke up and there weren't bars on my window or a nurse by my bed then it's going to be a fairly good day!

John

Heh, heh. You know what they say, "getting old sucks but it beats the alternative." Some days I'm not entirely sure, though.

So far though on most days I'm able to hold to the mantra that if I woke up and there weren't bars on my window or a nurse by my bed then it's going to be a fairly good day!

John

Not only that, but you get to see the grass from the top side.

Hoping being a kid at heart qualifies me for the chord chart fo kids . I'm new to the Uke for sure . Only had my first one for about 3 weeks now . BIG FUN ! I'm an old worn out blues harp player short on wind . The Uke seemed like it would be as much fun . So I bought an " ok " new one to get me started . Thanks for the chart . Lot's of homework to do now .

RAGZDADDY

...and how about a ukulele chord chart for the adults too. I made up a pocket chord chart awhile ago and it's also free to download and use - when folded in half it's exactly the size of a credit card so it's perfect to keep in your wallet or purse.

the link is in my signature below - I hope that someone might find it to be as useful as I have - enjoy :)

Thanks for the suggestions. Gflat looks fine to me.
For others looking for chord sheets there are different ways to play each chord. So find a fingering for a chord that suits you, with my chord chart you have a good start.
Handy but I think your augmented chords need another look. Gflat is wrong and some of the others are rather odd fingerings. There are only 4 shapes needed for all the augmented chords and they are:
3221 F#/Gflat, A#/Bflat, D
0332 G, B,D#/Eflat
1003 G#, C, E
2110 F, A, C#

Hope that helps!

:)

Top Bottom