Ko'olau Koa Pineapple Tenor - Satin finish<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

deach

Reaction score
Ko'olau Koa Pineapple Tenor - Satin finish
Ko'olau Hard case

Rare tenor pineapple uke. This uke is not in mint condition but it still looks great. Currently strung low g, the pineapple shape gives lower bass tones than a uke with a traditional shape. There is one ding on the side as pointed out in the picture and the normal surface sctratches.

Sorry, US only sale. $700 includes shipping - paypal only

Hey Deach:

I've forgotten how to do private messages but if you really want to sell it, I will give you $575, a serious offer, pay pal or any form you want, with or without the hard case.

Ty Moyer

amoyer@socal.rr.com

Thanks, but $700, including shipping and a case, is really a great price. You won't find another Ko'olau Koa Tenor Pineapple under $1000.

Hey Deach:

I've forgotten how to do private messages but if you really want to sell it, I will give you $575, a serious offer, pay pal or any form you want, with or without the hard case.

Ty Moyer

amoyer@socal.rr.com

This is ONE incredible deal! What a bargain. Someone should snatch this one up pronto.

Hi Deach
Did you get my pm earlier about the tenor. I definately would like to buy it.......hope there isn't a bidding war going on.
Thanks
Nancy

Hi Deach
Did you get my pm earlier about the tenor. I definately would like to buy it.......hope there isn't a bidding war going on.
Thanks
Nancy
I hope you get it Nancy. I'm not trying for it but it is a great deal. Hard to pass on.
Mark

oops

Hi Deach
Thanks
Nancy

OOPs, this was supposed to be in the Koa Tenor thread......:eek:

Hey Deach:

Your mailbox is full and not accepting new messages.

Would you take $675 for the Pineapple? I still would like to own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom