Wii Games

Super Mario Galaxy is definitely a must-own for the Wii, but there are a bunch of great games available. I recommend getting/checking into Lego Star Wars, Excite Truck, No More Heroes and the soon to be released Smash Brothers Brawl.

Man I can't wait for Smash Brothers... it's gonna be AWESOME :D

I have galaxy. So busy with UU stuff though, I hardly have time to play it.

By the warioware game then invite a whole bunch of people over to play it. I think its only one player, but it is freakin hilarious to watch someone else play it. The wii control system has its own way of making people look retarded. ;)
thats sooooo true hahaahaha

hands down, Super Mario Galaxy.

For some odd reason, I don't really want that game what so ever. I mean if someone were to buy it for me for free I'd take it and play but I just don't think it's worth my time. Trailers and people saying it's good just doesn't interest me.

For some odd reason, I don't really want that game what so ever. I mean if someone were to buy it for me for free I'd take it and play but I just don't think it's worth my time. Trailers and people saying it's good just doesn't interest me.

really? even though it scores nearly perfect on ratings?

"Professional" ratings are just another form of opinions from other people. I am suprised that has high scores honestly. I'd play it, don't get me wrong. I just don't want to spend money on something I may not like. And no, don't say to rent it o.o

"Professional" ratings are just another form of opinions from other people. I am suprised that has high scores honestly. I'd play it, don't get me wrong. I just don't want to spend money on something I may not like. And no, don't say to rent it o.o

i'm not sure if i follow you. doesn't every game have a chance of you not liking it? :confused:mebbe you just don't like the mario games in general? what games do you buy then?

i'm not sure if i follow you. doesn't every game have a chance of you not liking it? :confused:mebbe you just don't like the mario games in general? what games do you buy then?

i got to say i love mario, i beat all the games except for the lost levels pack on the super mario all-stars, but as soon as he went to 3D for instance mario 64 and now galaxy, i didn't appreciate the gameplay as i did with the 2D. I do however like mario kart and smash bro's. jus not a 3d adventure game version of the chubby ass plumber.

No trust me I love the Mario games. It's just that this one doesn't interest me as much as the other ones have. I mean I was so interested in Sunshine before it came out. Didn't really live up to my expectations.

Top Bottom