FREE Live Uke Lessons with Aldrine

Thanks Aldrine!! I'm gonna practice those strums until my fingers bleed! It was really kind of you to share your time with us!! See you next week!-Heather

gahhhh i missed it.. but at least you guys recorded it. its nothing without the chat though!

Shucks! I was really slammed with the day job today and had to work late. Didn't even know about this until right now. Will check out the vid later. I'm sure it is the usual great stuff.

i just caught a glimpse. it was still awesome! thanks for sharing the uke enlightenment with us. hahaha. hopefully i can catch more next time before going into class. or maybe, be slick in class and watch :cool:
sweet, there's a recording. yay :D

It would help us if you guys suggested topics for next week's lesson. Aldrine always has a hard time thinking of stuff to teach. And also if you think it's a good idea to do a beginners class and a separate advanced class.

I'm definitely a beginner. Todays lesson was pretty easy though...and with practice...very cool.

As far a suggestions...I'll defer to the more experienced folks around here.

I was kinda tiered with where I'm at, but the lesson today fired me up and got me motivated...:rock:

watch recording now.. thanks :D :D
had exams instead

i failed lmfao... it was out of 85 and i didnt attempt 2 20 marks questions.... so unless i get 100% on everything else... i will pass

but my one word answers dont help

just finished watching it... meanest tutorial yet haha..
wanted to learn your way how to play it and i like it, i tried gutings but i cant do it :D
so this is how i will play it from now on.. thanks aldrine.

Man the Live lesson was great. Nice to get to be able to ask questions at will and i cant wait till next week.

Thanks!!!! This was great like everything else you guys put up for us, glad you recorded it.
The strum lesson was the best, I'll be mixin that stuff up into some other songs too.
Way better than my lesson last night, what a train wreck that was!!!!

Aldrine would you do a version of the Crater Boy's song "Surf"? I know its a fairly easy song as far as chords but I bet you can KICK it up a few notches!!!!!

This was pretty successful if you ask me. Video was great here in Japan, sound cracked a bit at the end though. I feel sorry for posting useless comments, hope it didn't offend anyone. (edit: ah yes, and Aldrine, respect for staying so cool with all of us cackling together. Your experience teaching really showed.)

As for beginner / advanced, in my opinion you could leave it at one lesson and do the basics first and give a few tips / licks to make it more complicated afterwards. That way you keep the online lessons focused and everyone can be happy.

Now if I could only remember where I copy-pasted the chords Poi Dog was typing the whole time... that was really handy, +1 for you, man. Better watch the video again.

hey guys im from sydney australia and i got no clue what time that would be for me.. does any1 have any idea?? thanks

heyy! you missed it by a couple of days! =[
but its ok..
Its been recorded so heres the link of it so people that were busy can still check it out.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/719836

btw, it was aired on thursday 10am our(australian) time!
which is wednesday 1pm Hawaii Honolulu.

Thanks for posting the video. I wont bbe able to participate in many, if any of the live lessons since it'll 1am GMT here in London and I usually have work the next day. It means a lot that I'll be able to watch the video in my own time

Luckily for Me I have Thursday next week off so I'll try my best to stay up for that one.

Thanks again :):)

Top Bottom