hi i'm Max from Indonesia

thank you for the link bud...terimakasih banyak... :) i'm printing it this moment....thank you so much...i live in Semarang,central Java :)

Hi Max. I have never been to Semarang. I heard it's a nice place. My brother-in-law was born there. I have few University's classmates who cane from that place. Really looking forward to visit your city some time inthe future.

Do contact me when you happen to drop by Singapore. My wife came from Surabay and she speaks Japanese. :D

Hi Max. I have never been to Semarang. I heard it's a nice place. My brother-in-law was born there. I have few University's classmates who cane from that place. Really looking forward to visit your city some time inthe future.

Do contact me when you happen to drop by Singapore. My wife came from Surabay and she speaks Japanese. :D
it's pretty nice place mate,we could jam on a little stage then....yea..will see you soon here maybe SG....i have plan to visit SG soon....swoit :)

yea Mate thanks...she's so lovely :D,gimme suggestion what pick up i should plant in it?most of city music store doesn't understand bout UKe :(

Hi Max. I don't use pick-up. You may want to ask this question in Uke Talk. There are many experts in there who can give you good suggestions.

Hi Max. I don't use pick-up. You may want to ask this question in Uke Talk. There are many experts in there who can give you good suggestions.

o yea thanks,just wanted to check there....i thought i could get quick suggestion from you bro :D

Top Bottom