Thread: Csula

Default Csula

Anyone goin to school at CSULA or is in the area? i wana get a jam sesh of some kind goin. and it be cool to connect with other members. & better yet if other CSU's had ukulele players it be a cool way to bring somthing new. to the campus's.
    IKAIKA MA MELE

SPAM go away.
    Last edited by seeso; 11-25-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KAWIKA27 View Post
    Anyone goin to school at CSULA or is in the area? i wana get a jam sesh of some kind goin. and it be cool to connect with other members. & better yet if other CSU's had ukulele players it be a cool way to bring somthing new. to the campus's.
    Is that cal state university Los Angeles? You gotta remember UU is worldwide....need more info. What town are you living in?

RyanMFT Guest

I am up north of you at CSU East Bay. I am a faculty member, but have run a ukulele event at the university. Good luck finding other players at CSU Los Angeles. I am sure there are there!

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Is that cal state university Los Angeles? You gotta remember UU is worldwide....need more info. What town are you living in?
    @ Salukulady

Yes i do mean cal state los angeles, i was kinda postin this up between class's and didnt think of people not knowing.

i actualy dive out from downy but spend most my time there.
    IKAIKA MA MELE

Thread Information