Csula

KAWIKA27

Reaction score
Anyone goin to school at CSULA or is in the area? i wana get a jam sesh of some kind goin. and it be cool to connect with other members. & better yet if other CSU's had ukulele players it be a cool way to bring somthing new. to the campus's.

SPAM go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone goin to school at CSULA or is in the area? i wana get a jam sesh of some kind goin. and it be cool to connect with other members. & better yet if other CSU's had ukulele players it be a cool way to bring somthing new. to the campus's.
Is that cal state university Los Angeles? You gotta remember UU is worldwide....need more info. What town are you living in?

I am up north of you at CSU East Bay. I am a faculty member, but have run a ukulele event at the university. Good luck finding other players at CSU Los Angeles. I am sure there are there!

Is that cal state university Los Angeles? You gotta remember UU is worldwide....need more info. What town are you living in?

@ Salukulady

Yes i do mean cal state los angeles, i was kinda postin this up between class's and didnt think of people not knowing.

i actualy dive out from downy but spend most my time there.

Top Bottom