The Walking Dead - WARNING SPOILERS

It sure was.

******SPOILER ALERT ***********

I was so bummed about Glenn, since he and Carol are my favorite characters, but I have heard some people spe ulste that it was Nicholas being eaten and Glenn is alive.

If Glenn is dead I'm done with the show.

I loved the bad-ass pizza boy.

There is compelling evidence available online about Glenn's fate, but I won't share it unless people want to know, because not everybody wants that question answered. :)

I was so bummed about Glenn, since he and Carol are my favorite characters

Carol is such a badass. And she bakes too! :)

Isn't the next episode an extra-long one? That suggests something big and I'm actually wondering what's gonna happen with Rick. It kinda looked like Daryl might have headed off in his direction when he couldn't raise him on the walkie. Still - no one is safe!

*SPOILERS**SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS
Daryl + RPG = Awesome :)

I'm not digging Negan - he's too much the comic book psycho. He's all blather, rolling eyes and menacing grin. He's kind of boring, 2-dimensional. It seems like the focus will be on how others react to him though so maybe it will be okay. I'm hoping Carol will ride in with the cavalry and kick his ass sooner rather than later, but I guess we're probably gonna be stuck with him for one full season at least.

Top Bottom