The Walking Dead - WARNING SPOILERS

No one is talking about the finale yet? WTH?! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAAAAAYYYYY!!!

I will say I was very disapointed with the way it ended. They hyped it up for a week over this huge finale and then I was like really, I got all psyched up for that.
No one is talking about the finale yet? WTH?! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAAAAAYYYYY!!!

I will say I was very disapointed with the way it ended. They hyped it up for a week over this huge finale and then I was like really, I got all psyched up for that.

This seems to be a common theme. I can understand why people were disappointed with the 'war', but I rather liked it as a finale. No, there wasn't as much action as the others...but I felt it closed out the season nicely.

I feel if they ended this season with a big shoot out and many character deaths, people would be saying that it ended just like last season ended.

I found at when watching Talking Dead after the show that I actually know Michonne personally. I totally didn't recognize her, but when one of the actors mentioned Michonne's real name, I realized that I met her several years ago and even hung out with her a few times. She didn't carry a samurai sword back then though.

I found at when watching Talking Dead after the show that I actually know Michonne personally. I totally didn't recognize her, but when one of the actors mentioned Michonne's real name, I realized that I met her several years ago and even hung out with her a few times. She didn't carry a samurai sword back then though.

Whoa, awesome!

Right now, you are my favorite person in the world. You coming to UWC? I want to touch your hand. LOL

I think it's one of those shows that are best watched all at once or at least several episodes in a row, rather than on a weekly basis. Then the story-arcs have a better pace and you don't get all hyped up by promo trailers about how much actions is going to happen the next week and then nothing happens.

I liked the s3 finale. Glad it didn't end with a full-blown war, that would have been too predictable. The characters' story-arcs closed nicely. Not sure why they chose to all move to that gloomy prison instead of Woodbury though. And I wouldn't mind if we never saw The Governor ever again, what an annoying character!

Anyone have thoughts on tonight's season finale?

---------- *SPOILER ALERT* below -----------

I was so worried about Glenn when they had the watch!

I am a comic book reader, so I wasn't too worried. Although the show has killed other characters that are still alive in the comics, they'd never do that off screen. That's why I'm hopeful for Beth! Where is she? I miss her smile. This season made me like her a lot more.

Which brings me to my next point - I really liked this season. I thought the new show runner did a great job. The story has always been about character more than plot, and this season really delivered on that front. We got to explore some characters that haven't really been explored too much yet. Beth, The Governor, Daryl, they all had great moments, but none more so than Carol. She really broke out this season, and gave a truly amazing performance in "The Grove."

My only gripe with the season was the last line of the last episode. I wish they'd have allowed Rick to say "****ing" instead of "screwing." It would have been cool to see him say a line straight from the comics, and would have ended the season on a much more badass note.

I was just glad that there is a decent cliffhanger. I was getting sick of the slow moving episodes with a couple characters each.

Any thoughts on a rescue by Carol? She's the wild card.

Beth, The Governor, Daryl, they all had great moments, but none more so than Carol. She really broke out this season, and gave a truly amazing performance in "The Grove."

I was just glad that there is a decent cliffhanger. I was getting sick of the slow moving episodes with a couple characters each.

Wow, that episode with her and Lizzie was really something. I actually don't mind the slower episodes. I like the character development and The Grove was actually one of my favorite episodes the season. Poor Mika, I didn't think she stood a chance when Carol said she was so sweet. Lizzie creeped me out but I was still kind of surprised they actually went there.

After that, the attack on Carl didn't even phase me. I figured if you can execute an 11 year old girl, I guess it isn't that shocking to attack the boy either. Both were probably two of the more traumatizing moments of the season. Just goes to show that the humans (Lizzie, Joe's crew) can be worse than the zombies.

The whole Lizzie thing was the most disturbing thing I saw on television since I saw "The Day After" the original night it aired!

With said, it is episodes like that which make the cable shows so much more real than the cheesy network shows.

You are right about the character development, I'm just impatient. This is the only show I regularly watch, so I want things to happen.

Wow, that episode with her and Lizzie was really something. I actually don't mind the slower episodes. I like the character development and The Grove was actually one of my favorite episodes the season. Poor Mika, I didn't think she stood a chance when Carol said she was so sweet. Lizzie creeped me out but I was still kind of surprised they actually went there.

After that, the attack on Carl didn't even phase me. I figured if you can execute an 11 year old girl, I guess it isn't that shocking to attack the boy either. Both were probably two of the more traumatizing moments of the season. Just goes to show that the humans (Lizzie, Joe's crew) can be worse than the zombies.

I think it's a given that Carol, Tyreese, and maybe even Beth have a hand in the rescue of the gang.

Season 6 Episode 3 - Woah! that was intense.

It sure was.

******SPOILER ALERT ***********

I was so bummed about Glenn, since he and Carol are my favorite characters, but I have heard some people speculate that it was Nicholas being eaten and Glenn is alive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom