Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: The Walking Dead - WARNING SPOILERS

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    28,898

    Default

    No one is talking about the finale yet? WTH?! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAAAAAYYYYY!!!
    Purple Makala Dolphin : Mahalo Camp Uke : Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Porthos : Lanikai O8-E Honey : Mainland Red Cedar Soprano Panties : Ohana Sopranino Short Round : Islander Soprano : Mainland Mahogany Tenor Tank Jr : Kala KM-FMB : Makai PK-55 Inspiration : Vintage Blackstone Baritone : Bluegrass Cedar top Tenor : Zebrawood Fishuku


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Bush, Alaska...
    Posts
    16,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skitzic View Post
    No one is talking about the finale yet? WTH?! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAAAAAYYYYY!!!
    I would Tammy, but I haven't seen an episode since Lori gave birth and Carl killed her.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    I will say I was very disapointed with the way it ended. They hyped it up for a week over this huge finale and then I was like really, I got all psyched up for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skitzic View Post
    No one is talking about the finale yet? WTH?! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAAAAAYYYYY!!!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    28,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markr1 View Post
    I will say I was very disapointed with the way it ended. They hyped it up for a week over this huge finale and then I was like really, I got all psyched up for that.
    This seems to be a common theme. I can understand why people were disappointed with the 'war', but I rather liked it as a finale. No, there wasn't as much action as the others...but I felt it closed out the season nicely.
    Purple Makala Dolphin : Mahalo Camp Uke : Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Porthos : Lanikai O8-E Honey : Mainland Red Cedar Soprano Panties : Ohana Sopranino Short Round : Islander Soprano : Mainland Mahogany Tenor Tank Jr : Kala KM-FMB : Makai PK-55 Inspiration : Vintage Blackstone Baritone : Bluegrass Cedar top Tenor : Zebrawood Fishuku


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,338

    Default

    I feel if they ended this season with a big shoot out and many character deaths, people would be saying that it ended just like last season ended.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    920

    Default

    I found at when watching Talking Dead after the show that I actually know Michonne personally. I totally didn't recognize her, but when one of the actors mentioned Michonne's real name, I realized that I met her several years ago and even hung out with her a few times. She didn't carry a samurai sword back then though.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syfc View Post
    I found at when watching Talking Dead after the show that I actually know Michonne personally. I totally didn't recognize her, but when one of the actors mentioned Michonne's real name, I realized that I met her several years ago and even hung out with her a few times. She didn't carry a samurai sword back then though.
    Whoa, awesome!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    28,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seeso View Post
    I feel if they ended this season with a big shoot out and many character deaths, people would be saying that it ended just like last season ended.
    I wish UU had a like feature!
    Purple Makala Dolphin : Mahalo Camp Uke : Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Porthos : Lanikai O8-E Honey : Mainland Red Cedar Soprano Panties : Ohana Sopranino Short Round : Islander Soprano : Mainland Mahogany Tenor Tank Jr : Kala KM-FMB : Makai PK-55 Inspiration : Vintage Blackstone Baritone : Bluegrass Cedar top Tenor : Zebrawood Fishuku


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    28,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syfc View Post
    I found at when watching Talking Dead after the show that I actually know Michonne personally. I totally didn't recognize her, but when one of the actors mentioned Michonne's real name, I realized that I met her several years ago and even hung out with her a few times. She didn't carry a samurai sword back then though.
    Right now, you are my favorite person in the world. You coming to UWC? I want to touch your hand. LOL
    Purple Makala Dolphin : Mahalo Camp Uke : Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Porthos : Lanikai O8-E Honey : Mainland Red Cedar Soprano Panties : Ohana Sopranino Short Round : Islander Soprano : Mainland Mahogany Tenor Tank Jr : Kala KM-FMB : Makai PK-55 Inspiration : Vintage Blackstone Baritone : Bluegrass Cedar top Tenor : Zebrawood Fishuku


  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    920

    Default

    haha--I'm glad that I'm at least someone's favorite person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skitzic View Post
    Right now, you are my favorite person in the world. You coming to UWC? I want to touch your hand. LOL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •