Kanile'a ukulele concert size

silveradoahs

Reaction score
HEY THERE. YOUR LOOKING AT MY KANILE'A UKE. SRL# 0409-3147... MODLE, K-1 C DLX IM AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND PAID OVER 850$ WITH THE CASE. I AM ASKING 650$. IM A GUITAR PLAYER AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO ADD A UKULELE TO MY MIX. BUT SADLY I JUST DIDNT WARM UP TO IT. IM KEEPING A MUCH CHEEPER UKE AND SELLING THIS ONE TO HELP PAY SOME BILLS..... YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES.... THIS UKE IS IN UN-PLAYED CONDITION, LIKE NEW FROM THE FACTORY. THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY STRUM MARKS ON THE FACE. SOME OF THE PICTURES DIDNT POST SO I CAN EMAIL YOU MORE PICS UPON REQUEST.i WOULD LIKE PAYMENT WITH IN 24 HOURS AND YOUR NEW UKE WILL SHIP OUT (WITH TRACKING #) PROBABLY WITHIN A DAY OR 2 AFTER PAYMENT PAYMENT CLEARS, AND ARRIVE IN 3 DAYS BY FEDEX EXPRESS. I PACK EXTREMELY WELL AND THE SHIPMENT WILL BE INSURED FOR THE FULL AMOUNT YOU PAID. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Please read the rules for posting items for sale.

Nice pics, but please read the rules of the marketplace. Your 1st post should not be a for sale post, and one of your images should include a sign with your UU Forum ID and date.

yep, yep. read da rules.

no one on here is going to even consider that uke until more is known.

Also, writing in capitals is considered shouting in a forum.
You wouldn't shout to a person in front of you if you wanted to sell them something.

Last edited:
Also, writing in capitals is considered shouting in a forum.
You wouldn't shout to a person in front of you if you wanted to sell them something.

Brings back memories of when i first started on various forums. I often used all capitals simply because it was much easier for me to read, and thought others would appreciate it also. I assume it's probably the same here, .....simply not knowing.

BTW, i later found out i could simply control the page and word sizing by simply pressing "CTRL" and "+" to enlarge the pages as much as i wanted to. Hit "CTRL" and "-" to decrease page sizes. I bet there are some here that didn't know that. :D

Top Bottom